No announcement yet.

Terrorist Attack In France over 80 Dead 100 Injured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    so why are you lamenting it if you dont have an issue with it?

you're doing exactly what you are complaining about while pretending not to have an issue about it.
    I just want you to know that I had three ****ing paragraphs typed out trying to further explain my position to you, but then I realized the infantile, conspiracy-laden mind that I was dealing with so I decided to delete it and tell you to **** off.

Just kidding.

I didn't delete it.

The NWO did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      I'll sig what you posted there.
      Sweet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        This is why I crap out a Mohhamed 3 times a day. I say Allah Akbar then flush!

I am thinking to marketing toilet paper with the prophets face on it, and some versus from that comic book.
        good idea....

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          Sweet!

Who even unbanned him? The guy is just a shlt poster through and through

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Who even unbanned him? The guy is just a shlt poster through and through
            I don't know, but if I had to hazard a guess I'd say it rhymed with Austin Pie.

I know from my tenure as mod that REED absolutely hated him and wanted him gone several times, so it couldn't have been him.

Comment

I could, but I figured that one of the lounge's resident experts on Islamic terrorism such as yourself or BostonGuy would have the number onhand.

Given the fact that you don't I'm going to naturally assume it's pretty goddamn low since you already took the liberty of highlighting all of the headline grabbing ones like Orlando or Boston.

I'm not about to bother sifting through dozens and dozens of pages of foiled plots and disgruntled, non-Islamic employees stabbing or shooting a coworker just to prove a point that you've already proven for me.

See above.

Well, ****...you got me. I totally approve of Islamic terrorists.

I mean, that has to be it...It couldn't at all be that I was trying to have a legitimate, statistics driven conversation about the legitimacy of the threat that Islamic terrorist attacks pose to American citizens in the face of mass lounge hysteria every time an attack occurs in another country, right?

And I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those damn meddling kids!

You're attempting to play down Islamic barbarity and the risk muslim terror poses to the US.

It boils down to the oppression hierarchy I guess. Muslims are mostly foreign and brown skinned so they must be treated with sensitivity, white Christians shall be scolded to the highest degree when they launch such attacks.

Comment

I could, but I figured that one of the lounge's resident experts on Islamic terrorism such as yourself or BostonGuy would have the number onhand.

Given the fact that you don't I'm going to naturally assume it's pretty goddamn low since you already took the liberty of highlighting all of the headline grabbing ones like Orlando or Boston.

I'm not about to bother sifting through dozens and dozens of pages of foiled plots and disgruntled, non-Islamic employees stabbing or shooting a coworker just to prove a point that you've already proven for me.

See above.

Well, ****...you got me. I totally approve of Islamic terrorists.

I mean, that has to be it...It couldn't at all be that I was trying to have a legitimate, statistics driven conversation about the legitimacy of the threat that Islamic terrorist attacks pose to American citizens in the face of mass lounge hysteria every time an attack occurs in another country, right?

And I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those damn meddling kids!

France is one of our closest allies. How can you not see the incredible threat to American security when our allies are repeatedly targeted by the same people who want to destroy us? It's terribly shortsighted to dismiss these attacks because they happen in another country. The deadliest terror attack in history happened on American soil, will it take another 9/11 for you to care?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                  You're attempting to play down Islamic barbarity and the risk muslim terror poses to the US.

It boils down to the oppression hierarchy I guess. Muslims are mostly foreign and brown skinned so they must be treated with sensitivity, white Christians shall be scolded to the highest degree when they launch such attacks.
                  I'm not playing down anything.

It's just that the statistics aren't on your side of the argument, which has to mean that our immigration policies and the vetting process that goes along with them are, in fact, working.

I'm just trying to maintain some perspective here, but pardon me for not giving in to the hysteria circlejerk and going to cower in the corner with my blankie, my book of muslim stereotypes, and my handgun to shield me from the big, bad, terrorists.

Comment

• Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                    France is one of our closest allies. How can you not see the incredible threat to American security when our allies are repeatedly targeted by the same people who want to destroy us? It's terribly shortsighted to dismiss these attacks because they happen in another country. The deadliest terror attack in history happened on American soil, will it take another 9/11 for you to care?
                    Muslims are a large potential voting block for democrats so they're coddled with the utmost sensitivity.

Comment

I'm not playing down anything.

It's just that the statistics aren't on your side of the argument, which has to mean that our immigration policies and the vetting process that goes along with them are, in fact, working.

I'm just trying to maintain some perspective here, but pardon me for not giving in to the hysteria circlejerk and going to cower in the corner with my blankie, my book of muslim stereotypes, and my handgun to shield me from the big, bad, terrorists.
                      Yeah, you're playing it down.

Comment

Working...
                      X