No announcement yet.

Sign the White House.org Petition to label BLM as a Terrorist Organization

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b0x
    You won't be one of the 144,000 then? Hit me with your own answers too please, no CARM answers as they are point swervers.
    He needs to just admit that God is inconsistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      Man, you added and edited the mess out of your post. Ill disseminate this later. Wife wants me.
      sings*** My God is able, able. To do the impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Whose sin are the children paying for when they never got the chance to sin? As for me, just put me in your prayers and hopefully God will see it fit to intervene and save my damned soul.
        Just going to say this before I go in this store. Wife sent me to the store.

If a child didn't get a chance to have a good amount of life the sights sounds and love and laughter... then God will make it right. you just don't see it yet! Eternity is a long time to balance things out my friend.

And I never said you were Damned, so stop being dramatic if you please.. I don't know you or whether you have good works of if the Lord has been working on your heart (most certainly has) I don't know if there's other extenuating circumstances I'm just living in my Lane man.

If you want answers to specific questions, I will give them as best that I can

Ok, store

Comment

Just going to say this before I go in this store. Wife sent me to the store.

If a child didn't get a chance to have a good amount of life the sights sounds and love and laughter... then God will make it right. you just don't see it yet! Eternity is a long time to balance things out my friend.

And I never said you were Damned, so stop being dramatic if you please.. I don't know you or whether you have good works of if the Lord has been working on your heart (most certainly has) I don't know if there's other extenuating circumstances I'm just living in my Lane man.

If you want answers to specific questions, I will give them as best that I can

Ok, store
          No answers required. Just saying God is inconsistent because sometimes he intervenes and sometimes he doesn't. Kiss the wife for me.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
            You won't be one of the 144,000 then? Hit me with your own answers too please, no CARM answers as they are point swervers.
            Don't see a need to repeat myself. Most of your points I have already addressed.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...6&postcount=26

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              No answers required. Just saying God is inconsistent because sometimes he intervenes and sometimes he doesn't. Kiss the wife for me.
              Nah God doesn't change..man does. Then blames it on God.

Heh..oh I do more than that, homie. Paul said it's better to remain abstinent, but barring that channel all your pleasures of the flesh with one woman. That's what I do, to the letter.

Comment

Heh..oh I do more than that, homie. Paul said it's better to remain abstinent, but barring that channel all your pleasures of the flesh with one woman. That's what I do, to the letter.
                Yeah. God doesn't change. You are right. He works inconsistently though. Both you and I can see that. I guess you believe God is above criticism.

Comment

God's inconsistency is why b0x is able to out argue you.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
                    God DOES change according to the Bible. I can give verses if you'd like.

Also the usual answer to questioning God is that we can't understand him with our human minds. The response is that the Bible says we are made in His image and should seek knowledge and understanding, and that a christian should always have an answer ready. I have never encountered a christian that can justify punishing innocent children to the 3rd and 4th generation, without some version of 'God works in mysterious ways'.
                    I notice he is avoiding you but will answer me because my knowledge of the Bible is not as deep as yours.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X