Sign the White House.org Petition to label BLM as a Terrorist Organization

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    5 cops are dead because of BLM.

how can you be so utterly obtuse and dishonest in saying that blm is harmless?

blm is on the wrong side of history.

they will be remembered as a murderous terrorist organization with blood on their hands.

this is the beginning of the end of BLM.
    I somewhat side with Syf's opinion on BLM. But can you please provide proof for the assertion you made that I bolded?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Why is it all the petrified white people are conservatives? Fucking weirds me out man. All the blacks, browns, women, and ****sexuals have white guys feeling like the walls are closing in on them and in response they lash out in typical bigoted, petulant, and hateful fashion. Times are a changing bitches, get with or get the **** out of America.
      Don't you have a bus to catch bit.ch?

Comment

oh god sterling has awaken.. look out everybody lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          I somewhat side with Syf's opinion on BLM. But can you please provide proof for the assertion you made that I bolded?

Comment

Nice try. But he was blacklisted by ALL Black Power Groups before he could join any of them. Even CBPM turned him away.

Comment

Nice try. But he was blacklisted by ALL Black Power Groups before he could join any of them. Even CBPM turned him away.
              What about these:

Video: BLM activists call for "dead cops"

Video: BLM activist says "kill white babies"

Comment

i've signed.

if they made it more about all minorities then it would have been better. but why does everything have to be about black only?

Comment

LOL at nice try.

who are you kidding you obtuse fool?

OF COURSE HE WAS BLM!!!!!

just because he wasnt an official member doesnt mean he doesnt align with BLM views. why doyou think he killed the cops???

because of the BLM revolution.

he didnt kil those cops because floyd got robbed against pacquiao,

he killed those cops because of the BLM movement.

Here's another one of your heroes who killed cops because of BLM:

stop frontin.

you sound like a muslim not blaming islam for islamic jihad.

Comment

Black LGBT Magazine editor (a member of BLM) says killing cops "justice"

Comment

LOL at nice try.

who are you kidding you obtuse fool?

OF COURSE HE WAS BLM!!!!!

just because he wasnt an official member doesnt mean he doesnt align with BLM views. why doyou think he killed the cops???

because of the BLM revolution.

he didnt kil those cops because floyd got robbed against pacquiao,

he killed those cops because of the BLM movement.

Here's another one of your heroes who killed cops because of BLM:

stop frontin.

you sound like a muslim not blaming islam for islamic jihad.
                      He is not a member. He said so himself but you are a guy who will believe anything once it fits in your narative so I don't think that matters. So continue believing he is BLM because it helps you to build a case against them. The video proves otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                      X