• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signed

Comment

Imagine if it was White Lives Matter?

Oh God

Comment

is a petition necessary at this point though? BLM is already doing a good job at demonizing itself. it's going to catch an L at one of these rallies at some point, and it will be with America's consent. of course obama will cry like a b*tch on TV but he'll be powerless to stop it unless he wants an L himself.

Comment

over 105,000 and rising signed.

dont call it a comeback.

no offense.

maybe....

Comment

141 K people that are going to be targeted by the IRS.

Comment

Signed it but anyone sane already considers them a terrorist organization.

The fact that a large % of black people support them doesn't change the fact that they're a terrorist organization that uses misinformation to forward their agenda, and when they're called out on that misinformation they start threatening and physically attacking people.

As I showed other threads large percentages of muslims support suicide bombers and ISIS. Does that change anything? BLM are psychopaths who idolize rapists and murderers.

Spend 5 minutes reading BLM news comments on facebook and look at all the "We wuz kangz" types fantasizing about skinning and beheading non-blacks, celebrating the Dallas ******'s "martyrdom". They need to be monitored and the ringleaders quarantined.
              Last edited by ////; 07-16-2016, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                What does signing an online petition actually or usually accomplish?
                self righteousness and standing up for what you believe in.. so nothing really

Comment

I signed it 3 times with alt names and various email accounts. I passed the link around to co-workers and I think like 23 people signed it.....well damn.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    There wasn't a terrorist attack in Dallas. There was a fed up citizen with misguided anger directing that anger towards the wrong people, wrongly killing 5 people that didn't deserve to die.
                    Sounds like the m.o. of racist white cops, to be honest.

Comment

Damn murderer at least he is charged with murder unlike the others.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...oS0IC3OcTA66Gd

Comment

Working...
                      X