Blacks and Whites, Lets Unite and Show Love For One Another

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      Yes absolutely, until Muslims change their religion from Islam, they are free game. Now post something nice about a white or black man

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
      Let's all unite together in the ****** bashing
      Really, they are the common enemy. Everyone else loves all the same things and can get along fine.

Comment

It's kind of funny because I feel like 99% of my racist feelings against Blacks come from Online/Social Media...

In real life I legit don't think I have ever had a bad experience with Blacks in ever...

Just goes to show you how bad/unhealthy sitting by yourself in front of the computer/video games for hours at a time can be....

If that Dylan Roof kid wasn't a basement dwelling recluse and actually went outside and talked to some humans he probably wouldn't have done it....

Comment

Comment

(the black man on the left)

Comment

Comment

Lets just take the time and post what we appreciate about each others people and culture.
                All of these racially motivated threads and posts are getting tiresome, I'm sick of seeing hate on both sides of the fence, in the end all of our blood runs red.

So it's black and white vs Asian and Hispanic is it?

Come at us bro.

We'll take muslim bombers too since they historically hate us less.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-10-2016, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
                  So it's black and white vs Asian and Hispanic is it?

Come at us bro.

We'll take muslim bombers too since they historically hate us less.

Comment

I support this. Hope the mods start deleting the next flood of race threads. It like some members are trying to start a race war.

Comment

What does you being part of this country have to do with being in the thread? And in what sense are you referring to this being your country? Like Native American way? Sure you can have your little reservations that the white people allowed you to have... now get mad b1tch. (but also post something positive about white people)
                      I'm never mad. You people can't get me angry. If it comes down to brass tacs, this is my country, if anybodies. Leave if you're not happy. I don't live on a reservation. I make 6 figures a year at a job people on this site clown me about. I served in in the military and did a year long tour in Iraq taking fire from the enemy nearly every day. I know I have a right to an opinion that trumps yours 10 times out of 10 motherfcuker. You can't see me.

Comment

Working...
                      X