No announcement yet.

For the record, this country does NOT need a race war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the record, this country does NOT need a race war

There are many good Whites, Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, etc in this country.

Let's all take a breath, relax and try not to get caught up in the media propaganda.

Police MUST try to do better in some areas and blacks MUST try to do better where they lack. If both sides work to meet in the middle, we can do wonderful things together
    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 07-09-2016, 05:20 PM.

I agree on that a race war is unacceptable. It wouldn't solve anything. The problem lies within the mentality of White people, and that can only be solved through education. The media needs to stop giving racists preferential coverage. That's only exacerbating what is apparently a cultural sense of superiority within many White people (Trump's popularity looming as evidence of this).

Comment

Have you even heard this song? Got me feeling all sort new ways.

Death to Pigs. (Witty I know )

Comment

Use all need to come together, blacks, whites, Asians, Browns, and have a

Your all american at the end of the day

Comment

The Democrats need a race war to keep blacks, hispanics, and muslims in line voting for them. If they make everything about race and can make people think that anyone not democratic is a white racist, they think it will ensure minority votes. They don't care the cost of the war, they only care about the votes.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
            I agree on that a race war is unacceptable. It wouldn't solve anything. The problem lies within the mentality of White people, and that can only be solved through education. The media needs to stop giving racists preferential coverage. That's only exacerbating what is apparently a cultural sense of superiority within many White people (Trump's popularity looming as evidence of this).
            Idiots like you are the underlying problem. As BLM roams the streets advocating the killing of white cops, you blame whites.

Comment

BLM isn't advocating the killing of police; I don't know where you're getting this information from. On the other hand, White racism is clearly an issue that cannot be ignored. There's no way around that. It's not about where the blame lies; it's about the reality of the situation. I wish I could say that America isn't going through a racism crisis at the moment, but I'd be lying. I'd also be lying if I said that it's not centered on the White majority targeting minorities, whether it's politically or in literal fashion through police officers. Let's not play around.

It may not be pretty, but it's the truth.

And the reason it continues is because of misinformation like what you just provided. I've never seen one instance of BLM advocating for the killing of police. So, I have no clue where you got that from, but it is false.
              Last edited by SunSpace; 07-10-2016, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                Lol blacks need to stop blaming whites for their problems. The problem lies within the mentality of the black community where black males are responsible for more violent crime than any other group. The media needs to stop giving thugs preferential coverage. In a culture where it's cool to be a gangsta, you can't turn around and cry when the cops put bullets in your azzes. Man up and fix your communities, the rest of the world looks down on you not just whites.

Comment

No race war.

War on Law Enforcement.

Even the colonists didn't allow the Red Coats to simply run their sh^t. Stay in their homes. Harm their neighbors.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    There are many good Whites, Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, etc in this country.

Let's all take a breath, relax and try not to get caught up in the media propaganda.

Police MUST try to do better in some areas and blacks MUST try to do better where they lack. If both sides work to meet in the middle, we can do wonderful things together
                    Right on. I cosign 100% bruh.

Comment

Working...
                    X