3 Killed, Including 9-Year-Old Boy, in San Bernardino, CA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Why do you keep posting these stories?
    He doesn't even post updates. Just the initial shock and awe. He keeps posting these stories because some blacks he encountered with when he was young and naive robbed him and lied that he was a racist. Obviously it has left him mentally scarred.

Comment

Some people can be horrific

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        He doesn't even post updates. Just the initial shock and awe. He keeps posting these stories because some blacks he encountered with when he was young and naive robbed him and lied that he was a racist. Obviously it has left him mentally scarred.
        Beat me to it

Comment

Good read. Post the update when the shooter gets caught.
          Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Guys help me spread this to the nationwide news and big networks, these stories need to be on heavy rotation so we can bring light to this scary tragic problem!

Comment

Besides the fact that he loves posting black crime threads, he makes sure to put the most horrific ones. I don't come here to read a 4 yr old getting thrown into a wood chipper

I come here for posts about butlers mom

Comment

Besides the fact that he loves posting black crime threads, he makes sure to put the most horrific ones. I don't come here to read a 4 yr old getting thrown into a wood chipper

He has an agenda.

Comment

He has an agenda.
                I do have an Agenda, to help spread the word about these horrible tragedies that are ignored by the mainstream media, bring justice to these families.

Did you know the Cops dont care about blacks dying or mexicans? I lived in boyle heights anytime a young kid died from a drive by, they never found the killer, another thing is the no snitching rule it has to be eradicated, people in the hood need to lead by the saying bad things happen when good people dont do a thing.

I have a feeling you would prefer that none of these stories make it to the news or are posted, you prefer the other ones that suit your liking.

I used to post nothing but white crimes and not one person cried over it. why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  I do have an Agenda, to help spread the word about these horrible tragedies that are ignored by the mainstream media, bring justice to these families.

Did you know the Cops dont care about blacks dying or mexicans? I lived in boyle heights anytime a young kid died from a drive by, they never found the killer, another thing is the no snitching rule it has to be eradicated, people in the hood need to lead by the saying bad things happen when good people dont do a thing.

I have a feeling you would prefer that none of these stories make it to the news or are posted, you prefer the other ones that suit your liking.

I used to post nothing but white crimes and not one person cried over it. why is that?
                  Hectari, a lot of what you say is correct. Especially the part about no snitching. That rule is also a cancer.

However, I don't get the vibe that you are genuinely concerned with black America. Maybe I'm wrong, but the vibe I get from you has more to do with not blaming police, but more to do with blaming blacks from an adversarial view; especially since you weren't accepted by them as a child

Comment

Who doesn't talk about butlers mom?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                      I thought you left for Africa

Comment

Working...
                      X