No announcement yet.

Both of these Guys are on Steroids one is a responder the other isn't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you're against ped use,

you're against the greatness and evolution of mankind.

how can you hate on another man for taking something something made by his fellow man so he can perform better at his job or look or feel better?

peds dont make the athlete.

the athlete makes the peds.

at the highest levels of professional sports, its skill that matters.

NO AMOUNT OF PEDS CAN IMPROVE YOUR SKILL LEVEL.

Skill is how much repetition you have put in and how strong your muscle memory is.

THESE ARE FACTS I DONT CARE WHAT ANYBODY SAYS....

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      if you're against ped use,

you're against the greatness and evolution of mankind.

how can you hate on another man for taking something something made by his fellow man so he can perform better at his job or look or feel better?

peds dont make the athlete.

the athlete makes the peds.

at the highest levels of professional sports, its skill that matters.

NO AMOUNT OF PEDS CAN IMPROVE YOUR SKILL LEVEL.

Skill is how much repetition you have put in and how strong your muscle memory is.

THESE ARE FACTS I DONT CARE WHAT ANYBODY SAYS....
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAdG-iTilWU
      Watch and learn!

Comment

I've never used steroids and I never will. I eat,drink,and snort anything I want. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week so it all evens out.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          I've never used steroids and I never will. I eat,drink,and snort anything I want. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week so it all evens out.
          Your insides must be near ruin

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
            Your insides must be near ruin
            I work out some times so it erases all the bad stuff like candy,soda,whiskey,and pills that I put inside my body. I'm in decent shape.

Comment

I work out some times so it erases all the bad stuff like candy,soda,whiskey,and pills that I put inside my body. I'm in decent shape.
              lol no they don't. working out sometimes is not going to make you health if you are eating high caloric diet you need to be working out like a madman on a daily basis to lean out and burn calories you take in.

A lot of those foods you seem to be eating are toxins or carcinogens, working out only evens out natural foods not chemical enhanced stuff like candys with food coloring, sodas with lot of artificial flavor or color, and whiskey which does immediate damage to the stomach and liver especially long term usage.

Now if you eat a pizza, or some burgers, and say some cake, yet working out and burning calories would cancel that out.

You still got to avoid artificial stuff

you might think you are okay now but trust me its building up, you might develop Crohns diseas, IBS, Ulcerative coilitis or have it.

A lot of healthy fitness freaks have bowel issues, they eat clean and work out but the problem is they also take pills and health supplements and stuff like creatine, enhanced whey protein powder with additives, pre workouts on a daily basis that their intestines are not used to so the kills off the good bacteria and causes inflammation, inflammation is a sign that your body is trying to fight off something they are not familiar with. So the colon and intestines get inflammed and you will develop digestive issues. once you develop this it sometimes come out of the blue like I know people who been drinking whey protein, creatine, pre workouts eating clean drinking diet soda etc, working out but bam after 7 years of that they develop the issue and it doesnt get cured. you have to now avoid trigger foods and eliminate all the stuff you once liked because they will cause Flare ups.

so dont be so confident now man.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                lol no they don't. working out sometimes is not going to make you health if you are eating high caloric diet you need to be working out like a madman on a daily basis to lean out and burn calories you take in.

A lot of those foods you seem to be eating are toxins or carcinogens, working out only evens out natural foods not chemical enhanced stuff like candys with food coloring, sodas with lot of artificial flavor or color, and whiskey which does immediate damage to the stomach and liver especially long term usage.

Now if you eat a pizza, or some burgers, and say some cake, yet working out and burning calories would cancel that out.

You still got to avoid artificial stuff

you might think you are okay now but trust me its building up, you might develop Crohns diseas, IBS, Ulcerative coilitis or have it.

A lot of healthy fitness freaks have bowel issues, they eat clean and work out but the problem is they also take pills and health supplements and stuff like creatine, enhanced whey protein powder with additives, pre workouts on a daily basis that their intestines are not used to so the kills off the good bacteria and causes inflammation, inflammation is a sign that your body is trying to fight off something they are not familiar with. So the colon and intestines get inflammed and you will develop digestive issues. once you develop this it sometimes come out of the blue like I know people who been drinking whey protein, creatine, pre workouts eating clean drinking diet soda etc, working out but bam after 7 years of that they develop the issue and it doesnt get cured. you have to now avoid trigger foods and eliminate all the stuff you once liked because they will cause Flare ups.

so dont be so confident now man.
                Tldr

I'm super tan and lean. I'm completely fine.

Comment

What is your pill of choice

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
                    What is your pill of choice
                    I'm not picky.

Comment

I'm not picky.
                      Humour me.

Comment

Working...
                      X