Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been a victim of Police brutality or racism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Most Mexicans like to call Asians, Chino or Chinito, you ever get that?
    yup, i used to get that all the time.

jackie chan, soy sauce, chino, chinito, chopsticks, and the infamous "you know karate foo?"

but like you, most of my friends growing up were mexican. for whatever reason i always had the easiest time befriending asians and latinos. but some of the asians didn't want to hang out with me as much, like the nerdy chinese ones that had super good grades and stuff. i was sort of a trouble maker and they didn't like me and want my behavior to rub off on them. but the few korean and japanese kids that weren't total nerds were cool. my biggest rivals were mostly mexicans too though. like this one gang banger named hector who used to try to bang on me daily. i think he only targeted me because i dressed like a banger momentarily but at the time i didn't know this would draw attention to me from real bangers. we almost got into fist fights on at least 3 separate occasions. but later on we sort of cooled off through a mutual friend over the game GTA san andreas. we were talking about how the flying school missions were impossible to do and he overheard us and said the same thing.

Comment

Yes. I've been the victim of disturbing and disgusting verbal abuse at the hands of the police. Some Italian cop called me a mick like 5 years ago.

Comment

Ive been a victim of Racism from blacks in the hood growing up.

And Ive seen blacks being the most racist, especially toward the Koreans growing up.

They would call them dog eater, go back to china, ching chong chang, and do the slant eye thing.

With hood blacks they will assume you are racist, you never really see blatant racism from whites, unless they are drugged out of their mind or wacko, the way you do from blacks in the hood. For example a lot of blacks are oversensitive they will say that guy didn't put the change in my hand he is a racist, he put the coins on the counter he didnt put the coins in my hand he is racist.

Or did you see the way that white lady look at me she gave me a racist look.

They have some type of paranoid thinking ..

I got jumped in elementary school the school I went to was almost all black in Inglewood, I was the only white kid, I only went to that school for a few weeks this was back in the late 80s. I got jumped by a black kid he was around 6 or 7 around my age, I thought he was my friend until we had show and tell and I brought a Rambo action figure to school, he saw it and wanted it, so after class I was walking with my backpack waiting for my parents to pick me up near the sandbox, I all of a sudden saw my black friend comeback with two bigger black boys around 13 years old, I was smiling and said hey and the bigger kid grabbed me by my neck lifted me up they took my backpack and I started crying, saying why and the bigger black kid told me to shut the fuk up. while my so called friend was looking through my backpack and they told him where is the doll and he took it and took my school supplies. I still remember the kid and his cousins saying stupid white Devil and laughed, the only thing that was left was my folder and a picture of Virgin Mary with my moms writing on the back saying to my loving son you are loved remember to always dream and achieve your goals and treat people with kindness you will have many friends,God bless you. It was a picture my mother put in my backpack with my lunch always before school, my folks were old fashioned immigrant from Europe they were unfamiliar with racism.

I was crying the big kid hurt my back and I had bruising on my cheek and neck, my mom picked me up and was mad and said what happened. The next morning my mom and dad went to my class and told me to point out the kid who stole my Rambo toy and the teacher took us to the office to talk with the principal.

The black kid went in first, he was crying, I saw him thru the glass, and the door was slightly open so I could hear, he told the principal that I told him he couldn't afford the Rambo toy, because he was black or something like that. The Principal who was white gave him a hug and called me in, he looked at me and gave me a look he said you know what you did, I said no he said you cant go around calling black kid names and tell them they cannot afford things thats racist, I just sat their quiet and in tears, I didnt know what racism was, I told him I never said that and he said save it. He told me to call my parents in, my parents were pissed, my dad driving home said this is wrong my son is not like this. I got suspended for 3 days, when I was the victim the black boy got off easy he stabbed me in the back and betrayed me yet called me White devil.

My parents worked in a factory in downtown we had little money so my mom decided to remove me from the all black school that was closer to her work to Boyle heights, which was closer to where one of her coworkers lived, her name was Julia she was a friendly Guatemalan lady in her 40s she was always nice to me, and spoke Spanish to me and gave me food and candies those chile elotes and some tamarindos. She had nieces and nephews my age, so she introduced me to them and said they will take care of you they are good kids I enrolled in class and the class was mostly Mexican but they were much different they were friendly to me.

I was a white kid but they also had white looking Mexican kids in the class, to this day I have close connection with some Mexicans I grew up with, they really were my vatos,I can say this for sure. They used to tease me call me white boy but it was all teasing, I remember my boy Jose we called him Juventino, he was a kinda husky kid but I was around 10 years old and these other mexican kids from another school came by so my boy Juventino and 3 of my other friends were next to me, the other kids said hey white boy and tried to start chit with me, I was nervous at fist because I remember when I went to an all black school not one black kid had my back they let me get beat up and the one black kid I thought was my boy mugged me after class, this time my Mexicans friends had my back and they started scrapped we were only like 5th graders, it was weird I felt loved, I never felt that feeling before only from my parents but these dudes had my back and were loyal they didn't alienate me for being white they treated me like I was their own Raza.

I remember going back to Boyle heights when I was 17 I left Boyle heights when I was 13, my parents moved to Orange County we had money because my folks were able to save up and open up a business and do real estate.

My father during the riots had to be driven by our old black neighbor, they were beating up any white person they saw and taking them out of their cars or smashing their windows, This old black man was a saint, he told my father to hide under a blanket while he drove my father to work my pops would lie down in the back seat under a blanket.

This older black guy was really cool he was the one who got me into boxing he was like 70 years old and we would watch boxing. I still remember during the riots he was on his porch and told these young black men to stop, dont do that dont break into that store, they told him to shut up he saw one of the boys was wearing a Cross necklace and told the boy if you follow Jesus you will not do what you are doing young man, they just ignored him.

Dude thats sad about your Rambo toy. Id want one now haha.

Yeh messed up ish happens dude. Can affect u in life .

Did u het ur toy back doe.

And lets keep the discussion on tangent.....police brutality and/racism from them

Comment

major props to hectari for growing up white in inglewood in the 80's.

i wouldn't even want to live there now when it's 50/50 latino/black.

inglewood is home to some of the most vicious assaults and racially motivated gang murders ever. the blacks and mexicans go at it daily over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            They beat me because I was of a different pigment.
            Haha holy ****, I burst out laughing to that beerbro

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              Yes. I've been the victim of disturbing and disgusting verbal abuse at the hands of the police. Some Italian cop called me a mick like 5 years ago.
              Wanna share some stories?

Heres another from me..

Soccer game. Fight breaks out...our team start whopping the other team.

It stops. Police are called.

Theres a standoff. No one is physical.

Police start man handling one of our players.

Bit of a scuffle.

They gas everyone in the eyes. Everybody. Even me. Even people just watching.

Legally they are supposed to give warning....stop or we will mace u...but no warning.

Just maced everyone. About 10 police men macing a whole crowd. Then arresting people.

That shyt burns ur eyes and can perm blind u. My boy dragged me away to the trees and thankfully i was left alone.

The thing went to court. The police offered a bargain and said we are willing to drop all charges if it doesnt go to court...cos they knew they used excessive force on teenagers and dudes in their twenties.

The dudes who got arrested took the polices offer and all charges were dropped. Some of the dudes had records and one of them was on probation. Last thing he or the others wanted was jail time.

Comment

Ive been a victim of Racism from blacks in the hood growing up.

And Ive seen blacks being the most racist, especially toward the Koreans growing up.

They would call them dog eater, go back to china, ching chong chang, and do the slant eye thing.

With hood blacks they will assume you are racist, you never really see blatant racism from whites, unless they are drugged out of their mind or wacko, the way you do from blacks in the hood. For example a lot of blacks are oversensitive they will say that guy didn't put the change in my hand he is a racist, he put the coins on the counter he didnt put the coins in my hand he is racist.

Or did you see the way that white lady look at me she gave me a racist look.

They have some type of paranoid thinking ..

I got jumped in elementary school the school I went to was almost all black in Inglewood, I was the only white kid, I only went to that school for a few weeks this was back in the late 80s. I got jumped by a black kid he was around 6 or 7 around my age, I thought he was my friend until we had show and tell and I brought a Rambo action figure to school, he saw it and wanted it, so after class I was walking with my backpack waiting for my parents to pick me up near the sandbox, I all of a sudden saw my black friend comeback with two bigger black boys around 13 years old, I was smiling and said hey and the bigger kid grabbed me by my neck lifted me up they took my backpack and I started crying, saying why and the bigger black kid told me to shut the fuk up. while my so called friend was looking through my backpack and they told him where is the doll and he took it and took my school supplies. I still remember the kid and his cousins saying stupid white Devil and laughed, the only thing that was left was my folder and a picture of Virgin Mary with my moms writing on the back saying to my loving son you are loved remember to always dream and achieve your goals and treat people with kindness you will have many friends,God bless you. It was a picture my mother put in my backpack with my lunch always before school, my folks were old fashioned immigrant from Europe they were unfamiliar with racism.

I was crying the big kid hurt my back and I had bruising on my cheek and neck, my mom picked me up and was mad and said what happened. The next morning my mom and dad went to my class and told me to point out the kid who stole my Rambo toy and the teacher took us to the office to talk with the principal.

The black kid went in first, he was crying, I saw him thru the glass, and the door was slightly open so I could hear, he told the principal that I told him he couldn't afford the Rambo toy, because he was black or something like that. The Principal who was white gave him a hug and called me in, he looked at me and gave me a look he said you know what you did, I said no he said you cant go around calling black kid names and tell them they cannot afford things thats racist, I just sat their quiet and in tears, I didnt know what racism was, I told him I never said that and he said save it. He told me to call my parents in, my parents were pissed, my dad driving home said this is wrong my son is not like this. I got suspended for 3 days, when I was the victim the black boy got off easy he stabbed me in the back and betrayed me yet called me White devil.

My parents worked in a factory in downtown we had little money so my mom decided to remove me from the all black school that was closer to her work to Boyle heights, which was closer to where one of her coworkers lived, her name was Julia she was a friendly Guatemalan lady in her 40s she was always nice to me, and spoke Spanish to me and gave me food and candies those chile elotes and some tamarindos. She had nieces and nephews my age, so she introduced me to them and said they will take care of you they are good kids I enrolled in class and the class was mostly Mexican but they were much different they were friendly to me.

I was a white kid but they also had white looking Mexican kids in the class, to this day I have close connection with some Mexicans I grew up with, they really were my vatos,I can say this for sure. They used to tease me call me white boy but it was all teasing, I remember my boy Jose we called him Juventino, he was a kinda husky kid but I was around 10 years old and these other mexican kids from another school came by so my boy Juventino and 3 of my other friends were next to me, the other kids said hey white boy and tried to start chit with me, I was nervous at fist because I remember when I went to an all black school not one black kid had my back they let me get beat up and the one black kid I thought was my boy mugged me after class, this time my Mexicans friends had my back and they started scrapped we were only like 5th graders, it was weird I felt loved, I never felt that feeling before only from my parents but these dudes had my back and were loyal they didn't alienate me for being white they treated me like I was their own Raza.

I remember going back to Boyle heights when I was 17 I left Boyle heights when I was 13, my parents moved to Orange County we had money because my folks were able to save up and open up a business and do real estate.

My father during the riots had to be driven by our old black neighbor, they were beating up any white person they saw and taking them out of their cars or smashing their windows, This old black man was a saint, he told my father to hide under a blanket while he drove my father to work my pops would lie down in the back seat under a blanket.

This older black guy was really cool he was the one who got me into boxing he was like 70 years old and we would watch boxing. I still remember during the riots he was on his porch and told these young black men to stop, dont do that dont break into that store, they told him to shut up he saw one of the boys was wearing a Cross necklace and told the boy if you follow Jesus you will not do what you are doing young man, they just ignored him.
                Give us a better understanding of why you think the way you do.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Give us a better understanding of why you think the way you do.
                  What do you mean?

Comment

What do you mean?
                    Your post gave me a better understanding of why you make the threads you do. The blacks you encountered at that school has left you scarred mentally.

Comment

Police brutality? No.

Racism? Yes.

Some Asians here in Vancouver Canada are racist against White people (some are racist against African-Canadians too).

Comment

Working...
                      X