Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think its ok to kill black people? WHAT MAKES YOU SAFE???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    I'm not ignoring anything. Alton Sterling threatened someone with his gun that's why the police were called and when the cops came he resisted arrest. He is also a pedo and a dead beat dad. Who the **** cares that he got shot?
    And I almost shed a tear for the Castile murder except that idiot ranted about hating ****sexuals and jews so really I could care less about that too.

When I see a truly innocent person(black, white, latino, Asian...)get shot, I'll join the protest. Otherwise I will continue posting and trying to figure out why everyone is so outraged over lowly morons getting what they've been looking for their whole lives.
    Source????

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      as he said, 99.9999% of the time. you just posted the 0.00001 of the time.

heres a video of a black cop shooting a black man while the white cop acts cool and calm....

you have no idea what cops have to deal with on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
        that's actually not true here in L.A.

they only come around the extremely violent gang territories if they are looking for a particular individual to snatch up, or if they get a call. they NEVER routinely go to these areas on their own intuition.
        Not true

They're not always there but they certainly patrol violent areas more often

Especially the crash guys when crash was around

Crash was only in the gang areas, that's their patrol zone

Comment

yeah pedophiles can change too. maybe we should save them from the death penalty as well....

there are exceptions to everything. but the point is, if you are a truly innocent person not looking for trouble, it doesn't matter what color you are, you won't get shot by anyone. But if you are looking for trouble your whole life, then trouble will find you. Garner, Alton, Michael Brown were all looking for trouble and they all got what they deserved. Protesting their murders only takes creditably away from your cause.
          This is kinda true and its kills me to defend a pedofile which is why i mostly am defending the minnesota man because he LITERALLY did nothing wrong.

Alton was selling cds and Michael Brown was selling cigarettes. How is that exactly looking for trouble? Alton got out of hand but he didnt have to die. Mike Brown couldnt breathe and they still choked him to death. Its excessive force. No ifs, ands or buts. Not to mention the little kid who was shot and kill by the police for having a toy gun.

But when that little racist white kid killed 9 black church going folk, what did they do wrong and why was he brought in peacefully and given burger king?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            Source????

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              If they get a call you say? That should be daily for the 2nd largest city in the country don't you think?
              What he said isn't true

Been in la area 30 yrs

The worst the neighborhood, the more cops you'll see for the most part. At least lapd, la sheriff

Now some rich cities have their own police dept so sometimes they have more police per resident.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Not true

They're not always there but they certainly patrol violent areas more often

Especially the crash guys when crash was around

Crash was only in the gang areas, that's their patrol zone
                nope, you're wrong.

they actively avoid those areas like the plague unless they have an intended target to snatch up for a prior crime. and i'm not talking about the 90's when you were in your prime. i'm talking about today.

Comment

I don't even understand half the **** he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Im telling you this isnt a black issue, Cops are quick to shoot anyone even 70 year old white men are not safe. I think Tua even said some old asian got killed in Cali by a cop as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                      nope, you're wrong.

they actively avoid those areas like the plague unless they have an intended target to snatch up for a prior crime. and i'm not talking about the 90's when you were in your prime. i'm talking about today.
                      Who told u this?

Saw it on training day?

Don't go into the jungles brah. Lol

In fact the more violent an area gets, the more they flood it with cops to quell retaliation shootings

What gang areas do police avoid?

Comment

Working...
                      X