Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think its ok to kill black people? WHAT MAKES YOU SAFE???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white people don't resist particularly while carrying guns man

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      white people don't resist particularly while carrying guns man
      Nah they do too

Stupidity goes in all races

And you know what happens?

The white guy gets shot too

Comment

He'll an Asian down here in socal did too.

Guess what happened?

Cops killed his ass too.

Comment

The fact that I don't carry a gun, don't try to pull it out on police and do what ever a policeman tells me to do makes me feel safe.

Oh and of course being white.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
            You let them continue to kill african americans what makes you think your safe? Just because it isnt your race or your hometown. You let them continue to get away with it what makes you think they wont feel they cant kill whoever they want.

Whats gonna happen when they kill your family, friend or somebody in your hometown? But by then itll be too late...
            Why are African Americans only worry about their own getting shot by white cops?

Black people kill each other more than anyone else. That's a fact.

All people have to do is just comply with cops and just move along. Even if the cop is a power tripping shithead.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
              You let them continue to kill african americans what makes you think your safe? Just because it isnt your race or your hometown. You let them continue to get away with it what makes you think they wont feel they cant kill whoever they want.

Whats gonna happen when they kill your family, friend or somebody in your hometown? But by then itll be too late...
              just don't be a moron and you won't get shot. If you're a law abiding citizen with no criminal history and don't resist arrest, you have a better chance of winning a lottery then getting shot by a cop.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                Why are African Americans only worry about their own getting shot by white cops?

Black people kill each other more than anyone else. That's a fact.

All people have to do is just comply with cops and just move along. Even if the cop is a power tripping shithead.
                Ya, I avoid interacting with cops, period. But the times I have even when the guy was a dick, I just let it be. You're not going to win. I really don't understand why black people want to be confrontational with cops.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Ya, I avoid interacting with cops, period. But the times I have even when the guy was a dick, I just let it be. You're not going to win. I really don't understand why black people want to be confrontational with cops.
                  It's not just black people, it's people in general that think they can do whatever they want with cops. Like the cops owe them something.

Where were the protests when a little kid with autism got shot up by a black police officer?

People think that cops overreact but yet most of them are scared to walk through the rough neighborhoods. Cops have to be around those areas on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                    just don't be a moron and you won't get shot. If you're a law abiding citizen with no criminal history and don't resist arrest, you have a better chance of winning a lottery then getting shot by a cop.
                    Im a moron with a criminal history and I never got shot by the cops.

And all the times I've been arrested were for guns.

Once I even had it in my waistband.

Don't resist and don't move and they won't shoot you. 99.9999% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                      It's not just black people, it's people in general that think they can do whatever they want with cops. Like the cops owe them something.

Where were the protests when a little kid with autism got shot up by a black police officer?

People think that cops overreact but yet most of them are scared to walk through the rough neighborhoods. Cops have to be around those areas on a daily basis.
                      that's actually not true here in L.A.

they only come around the extremely violent gang territories if they are looking for a particular individual to snatch up, or if they get a call. they NEVER routinely go to these areas on their own intuition.

Comment

Working...
                      X