• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    What did ecc, f13 kick off?

Nothing. Just ecc vs. F13

In fact it was late to the game.

A lot of the black vs. Brown stuff heated up years earlier

Like I said after the Mexican peace treaties

Ecc and f13 was trying to squash beef before. They grew up together.

It just is the most famous because both are two of l.a.s biggest gangs.
    it kicked off black on brown on full blast.

i know there's been black on brown before ecc vs f13

but the drama between ecc vs f13 is what amped it up 10x, plus media coverage hyped it up even more.

both sets lost a bunch of members because of this, all the other black on brown you brought up was nothing compare to this one. this was the main beef between black and brown. you talk about black on brown in LA and nobody will mention any other set that went at it but ecc and f13 becauase this one was the biggest.

Comment

They do.

But u think they fight everyday?

No.

Something pops off. They go on lockdown. Then usually it stays quiet again for a while.

Nobody likes losing packages, visiting and calls.
      they dont fight everyday but they aint playing buddy buddy working together. this is a known fact.

Comment

What did ecc, f13 kick off?

Nothing. Just ecc vs. F13

In fact it was late to the game.

A lot of the black vs. Brown stuff heated up years earlier

Like I said after the Mexican peace treaties

Ecc and f13 was trying to squash beef before. They grew up together.

It just is the most famous because both are two of l.a.s biggest gangs.
        All the other incident you mention between black and brown before the ecc/f13 thing was never on the same level. The ecc/f13 beef, both sets actually went out and target innocent blacks/mexicans

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          you work in a prison in the pc yard???

all those you mentions are suppose to be enemies.... but their working side by side at your job? lol.....
          On the streets yes, but on the line, it's by race. There are exceptions to this rule however. I work in a lockup untit. Two per cell, door locks etc. anyhow, Bulldogs (I don't have any) can't program with anyone.

To you comment about "working side by side"...no. They don't work side by side. They co-exist but that doesn't exactly make them family

Comment

Enemies get along in prison for the most part

Gangs don't mean anything in prison it's about race
            Thank you tua

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Look at this Asian boy in a black gang lol, dude is puerto rican, irish and Korean

I still want to know what the snorting and cat sounds mean...

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!?

Da fck are they feeding you Cali dudes in the hood, Purina?

Cali kids getting amped off cocoa bread And Purina with some hot sauce and cheese. Local bodegas be killing it with the Purina out there!

"what you eating bruh?"
              "cat food n3gga, wah wah"
              Last edited by AddiX; 07-11-2016, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                All the other incident you mention between black and brown before the ecc/f13 thing was never on the same level. The ecc/f13 beef, both sets actually went out and target innocent blacks/mexicans
                you ever heard of these cats blood stone villians?

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  I still want to know what the snorting and cat sounds mean...

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!?

Da fck are they feeding you Cali dudes in the hood, Purina?

Cali kids getting amped off cocoa bread And Purina with some hot sauce and cheese. Local bodegas be killing it with the Purina out there!

"what you eating bruh?"
                  "cat food n3gga, wah wah"
                  I think they smoked a blunt and got some phlegm in their nose are but dont an to hock it out on camera.

But that is funny they keep saying ya feel me, ya feel me, but the part that had me laughing is when that Mexican ese was tagging up their set in broad day light and they were like he cool he cool hahah you can tell these dudes aint really hardcore with it. I dont even know why that Korean Puertorican kid got in this, if he ever goes to the pen he wont get backed by any blacks, its all race chit dude gonna have to pretend to be latino.

Plus if they see that red lipstick kiss on his face they gonna try to play with him.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    On the streets yes, but on the line, it's by race. There are exceptions to this rule however. I work in a lockup untit. Two per cell, door locks etc. anyhow, Bulldogs (I don't have any) can't program with anyone.

To you comment about "working side by side"...no. They don't work side by side. They co-exist but that doesn't exactly make them family
                    Not when you're a surenos it's not by race. You programmed with the rest of the surenos. You don't just go to any Mexican group just because you're Mexican. There's blacks, whites and Asians surenos that all ride sur when they get locked up so for the most part it's segregated by race but not when you're a southsider.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      that'a because they're being attack by both groups. sur and norte..

Comment

Working...
                      X