Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official **** the Golden State Warriors thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't have haters then you aint doing something right. GSW greatest team in history with the greatest shooters in history.

Comment

I don't hate the Dubs, I just dislike them. Their style of play doesn't bother me. I started to dislike them this year because of the unwarranted hype they received and their arrogance. KD going their has just intensified my disdain for them. I'll root against them no matter who their playing against.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
        If you don't have haters then you aint doing something right. GSW greatest team in history with the greatest shooters in history.
        You ain't the greatest team without the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
          I don't hate the Dubs, I just dislike them. Their style of play doesn't bother me. I started to dislike them this year because of the unwarranted hype they received and their arrogance. KD going their has just intensified my disdain for them. I'll root against them no matter who their playing against.
          Fair enough

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
            We looking toget Demarcus cousins
            Only way i'd trade Love away if I was them, he won't have anywhere near as much pressure next year and now that KD is in GS, Love becomes more valuable because they need him to strech that floor even more now, and since they'll be a perimeter team in GS Love won't get wrecked on D as much.

If you can get Cousins (which I don't think would really be all that bad a deal either way, Love is the kinda guy to start a rebuild with while maintaining respectability, plus he could fill a PF spot instead of like the 44 centers they have.

Cousins and Lebron would BODY anybody's big. Plus with Thompson, would be some big boys down there. Plus Cousin's shot is improving every year, he'll never be Love level but he can still help spacing too.
            Last edited by Rudyo; 07-07-2016, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
              You ain't the greatest team without the ring
              They have a ring, and they'll most likely win another.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                Only way i'd trade Love away if I was them, he won't have anywhere near as much pressure next year and now that KD is in GS, Love becomes more valuable because they need him to strech that floor even more now, and since they'll be a perimeter team in GS Love won't get wrecked on D as much.

If you can get Cousins (which I don't think would really be all that bad a deal either way, Love is the kinda guy to start a rebuild with while maintaining respectability, plus he could fill a PF spot instead of like the 44 centers they have.

Cousins and Lebron would BODY anybody's big. Plus with Thompson, would be some big boys down there. Plus Cousin's shot is improving every year, he'll never be Love level but he can still help spacing too.

Did you just say Love is better than cousins. GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                  They have a ring, and they'll most likely win another.
                  You guys beat us when we had no Kyrie, Love. They are more important to us than Bogut was to you guys.

Comment

Working...
                  X