No announcement yet.

The official **** the Golden State Warriors thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
    The Spurs need to knock them out next year. Its literally the only hope to put an end to this before the finals.They are the only west team stacked enough to give them a decent fight. I really hope Popavich can deliever us one last Western Conference championship before he leaves.

The Cavs and Bulls have the 1-3 position play to give them a fight but it would be better if they get bounced out earlier.
    the cavs need to get rid of love, stat.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      the cavs need to get rid of love, stat.
      We looking toget Demarcus cousins

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        We looking toget Demarcus cousins
        gtfoh?!

that's the type of gritty mfer the cavs need. he'd flourish under coach 'bron.

Comment

Popovich ain't leaving the Spurs till they have a losing record. If they get Westbrook, Popovich will be with the Spurs for another 7 plus years
          I really dlnt think they have a chance to get Westbrook until next year when hes a free agent. If i was the Thunder GM id trade him to SA ASAP just so they could stick to KD especially since they just lost Durant for nothing and thats a huge risk to bank on Westbrook resigning when they could ultimately lose him for nothing.

WE CAN NOT SLEEP ON THE WOLVES THO. Remember Thibs is there coach and the last team to beat the Warriors at home before there amazing home streak was the Bulls led by Thibs. Ill never forget that game, i watched it on NBA TV.

The WOLVES have 2 potential all time great talents in KAT & Wiggins. Not to mention Thibs will have them playing tough defense and have them fighting to win EVERY NIGHT. I gurantee theyll make the playoffs after next year Thibs will have them built to contend.

Comment

not sure how you can be a fan of the NBA, and enable the individualism / selfishness in the league, and then get mad about it.

you made this. it's not like the fans don't jump ship just as fast as the players

basketball, in a lot of ways, is an individual sport.

Comment

If you can see, there are Lakers threads, cavs threads, knicks threads, bulls threads, 76ers, and Trailblazers threads. ****, there is also a fortywhiners thread. You only do this to me, and you don't do it to others. And I already know why. Because I do it to others regarding the nfl threads.
              Just winding you up.

But as you've just pointed out, there is a ridiculous amount of NBA threads.

Comment

I don't really hate their style of play as much, but I wanted KD to man up and win one in OKC, and I predicted he would thinking he would come back...

So I'm in, plus I gotta wish them ill if my Blazers aren't gonna run into a wall year after year.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                  I really dlnt think they have a chance to get Westbrook until next year when hes a free agent. If i was the Thunder GM id trade him to SA ASAP just so they could stick to KD especially since they just lost Durant for nothing and thats a huge risk to bank on Westbrook resigning when they could ultimately lose him for nothing.

WE CAN NOT SLEEP ON THE WOLVES THO. Remember Thibs is there coach and the last team to beat the Warriors at home before there amazing home streak was the Bulls led by Thibs. Ill never forget that game, i watched it on NBA TV.

The WOLVES have 2 potential all time great talents in KAT & Wiggins. Not to mention Thibs will have them playing tough defense and have them fighting to win EVERY NIGHT. I gurantee theyll make the playoffs after next year Thibs will have them built to contend.
                  If Westbrook gets Traded this year, it'll be to Phoenix. He can go wherever he wants in free agency. If his desire is to win a ring and shut Durant out of the finals, he will go to the Spurs

Comment

I was standing in line at Starbucks and I started a Brush! chant

Brush! Brush! Brush!

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      I was standing in line at Starbucks and I started a Brush! chant

Brush! Brush! Brush!

Comment

Working...
                      X