Another dude shot by a cop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nod View Post
    Cops criminalized blackness? .
    This is a proven fact. Blacks were criminalized before rap music came out.

It seems like the lounge IQ is -220

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      ?

It goes both ways.
      It doesn't go both ways.

The stats I posted proves it doesn't. Which stats would you like me to post again?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        And if you want to take it a step further, a criminal is a criminal regardless of the collar or the color or the color of the skin.

Since white collar crimes are taken to civil court, this additionally skews the criminal stats in favor of whites for white collar crimes aren't even accounted for depending on who you're talking too.
        Please stfu about white collar crime.

Cops ain't shooting mofos because they think they write bad checks.

This topic is about cops killing blacks more. Pct wise anyway, because majority of ppl killed by cops is white.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          extremely. and it's not just me.
          There are actual racists (people who seek to harm people because of their race) and "meta-racists" - people who merely question the far-left's narrative, call out logical fallacies, if listened to would probably benefit everyone involved. Why haven't you come up with new words yet?

Let me explain it so you can understand:

Racist A: "Gawt dangit I ran out of pills ima go set some negroes on fire guh herttt"

Racist B: "It's interesting that in the US, 1 in 3 black men has been to prison but fewer than 1 in 20 Asian men go to prison, a lower rate than whites (1 in 17). This does not fit the far-left's "The police are a white supremacy fraternity cementing their economic control" narrative. It suggests that black America's statistically-backed reputation for short-fused aggression against other races -- something the left encourages, celebrates and calls 'empowerment' -- has become a colossal disadvantage in modern multiracial, rule-of-law societies where the information is readily available. They, not whites, are the outlier."

To you? Same guy. Same motive. Same label applied.

Calling people racist is one of those specializations nobody ever gets better at. It's not like playing guitar where you know a guy who can barely play Mary had A little Lamb then 4 years late he's Van Halen.

Guys who spend all day calling people racist come back 4 years later and are still just calling everyone racist like they just picked up the hobby.

Comment

It doesn't go both ways.

The stats I posted proves it doesn't. Which stats would you like me to post again?
            U are not very bright huh?

I'll try to explain.

You were saying 45.7 mil black Americans only a few are criminals.

Well out of millions of cops, very few have killed a black man.

So......

Comment

So far, with the information we got, I believe the police officer made a huge mistake. You can even see how the officer was panicking after he shot the man by the way he was yelling/cursing and acting all anxious; I even think the cop was crying.

Philando was asked to show his license and informed the cop he had a concealed carry permit. I guess the cop thought he was reaching for a gun instead of his wallet/license, then shot him. The cop was too trigger-happy. I think the cop should have asked him where the gun was so he wouldn't mistake the driver for reaching for his gun.

Basically, as far as we know, the cop shot an innocent man.

Comment

This is a proven fact. Blacks were criminalized before rap music came out.

It seems like the lounge IQ is -220
                Yeah? i know you're simple as ****. no where in my post did i say rap music alone is the reason. but if you wanna know why cops are quick to shoot you autistic ******s in the face is because look at what you make a large part of your so called culture.

Comment

Please stfu about white collar crime.

Cops ain't shooting mofos because they think they write bad checks.

This topic is about cops killing blacks more. Pct wise anyway, because majority of ppl killed by cops is white.
                  It's always interesting seeing that white collar vs blue collar debate come up because it's basically the person admitting this works on a scale of envy rather than actual harm caused to individuals. Most of the white-collar crime costs Chollo spams take place between two or more business en******. There isn't a Monopoly mascot running around drugging black people forcing them to sign bad auto loans.

Many of the same people at the "Free Tookie" rallies (attempting to spare a black man who pointlessly murdered an Asian family because he was too black for punishment and it was ethnic justice) were surely at the OWS rallies asking for doctors (the largest profession in the 1%) to be tarred and feathered.

Murder and rape us all you want, just don't drive a nice car because it makes us feel inadequate. I like seeing the honesty slip out.
                  Last edited by ////; 07-07-2016, 08:35 PM.

Comment

U are not very bright huh?

I'll try to explain.

You were saying 45.7 mil black Americans only a few are criminals.

Well out of millions of cops, very few have killed a black man.

So......
                    Ok, but out of the millions of cops, 78% equated a weapon with being black, while equating 0% with being white. That same study said that of those millions of cops, 3/4 are likely to shoot an unarmed black suspect than they are to shoot an unarmed white suspect.

But you're saying, it goes both ways? You're not very bright are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                      So far, with the information we got, I believe the police officer made a huge mistake. You can even see how the officer was panicking after he shot the man by the way he was yelling/cursing and acting all anxious; I even think the cop was crying.

Philando was asked to show his license and informed the cop he had a concealed carry permit. I guess the cop thought he was reaching for a gun instead of his wallet/license, then shot him. The cop was too trigger-happy. I think the cop should have asked him where the gun was so he wouldn't mistake the driver for reaching for his gun.

Basically, as far as we know, the cop shot an innocent man.
                      The cop screwed up.

But either way pretty sure he'd be panicked and anxious even if the shooting was justified.

Most cops rarely shoot at anyone, let alone wound or kill anyone.

Most ppl would be panicked or anxious after a shooting. Unless you're a hardcore psychopath.

Comment

Working...
                      X