Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is a better basketball player? LeBron James, or Stephen Curry.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    Michael jordan is the GOAT and anyone who thinks otherwise is a ******
    Gimme a pass baby boy. I got bad Teef, my korn 's hurt, etc.

I was smashing on fools in the play grounds in your hood.

Oaktown brothers choose me cuz we all wanted to stay on the main
    Court.

Ain't no loser's outs. not in my house.

We was balling. F u Larry Pettis fro EPA, your skills were beyond mine, but in the ring....

LP is a bad big time baller. Respect given... And we ain't tight. Larry p from EPA was a ballin' mofo!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Gimme a pass baby boy. I got bad Teef, my korn 's hurt, etc.

I was smashing on fools in the play grounds in your hood.

Oaktown brothers choose me cuz we all wanted to stay on the main
      Court.

Ain't no loser's outs. not in my house.

We was balling. F u Larry Pettis fro EPA, your skills were beyond mine, but in the ring....

LP is a bad big time baller. Respect given... And we ain't tight. Larry p from EPA was a ballin' mofo!
      never balled in epa but my boys from redwood would come down to sunnyvale to meet me and we'd run these pinoy / black teams they had. for a good 2 years i ran with an all PR 5 and we held it down many times.

ran into trouble one time with that starting 5 in backesto, doe. norteņos gonna nort.

Comment

1. Lebron
        2. Steph Curry
        3. KD
        4. Mason Plumlee

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
          1. Lebron
          2. Steph Curry
          3. KD
          4. Mason Plumlee
          Westbrook>Durant

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
            Westbrook>Durant
            Russel is a certified Kobe/Melo/TMAC level stat padder, I'd take Durant over him 8/10 times.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
              Russel is a certified Kobe/Melo/TMAC level stat padder, I'd take Durant over him 8/10 times.
              So is Durant at this point

OKC went 9-1 without Durant last season, the year Westbrook got injured they went 24-11 without him.

They are both great players.

Comment

LB is better all around and more consistant. Curry is only strong from the outside. pretty much has no inside game, doesnt drive in, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  never balled in epa but my boys from redwood would come down to sunnyvale to meet me and we'd run these pinoy / black teams they had. for a good 2 years i ran with an all PR 5 and we held it down many times.

ran into trouble one time with that starting 5 in backesto, doe. norteņos gonna nort.
                  When the ride, things get out of hand, real quick.

Comment

Surprised Beercules hasn't chimed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                      The Eastern Conference is so shltty man, that isn't saying much... You had teams below .500 making the playoffs.. Put him in the West with a shltty team and he doesn't make it out the first round.
                      how is that not saying much? Lebron led the Cavs to the finals in 2007 and when he went to the Heat the Cavs dropped to last place in the league. And the last year before Lebron returned to the Cavs they were still one of the worst teams in the league and Lebron has taken team to the finals 2 years in a row with 1 championship. Regardless of conference, they beat the best team in the West Golden State.

Comment

Working...
                      X