Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is a better basketball player? LeBron James, or Stephen Curry.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right now, LeBron is the better overall basketball player. But he is jealous of Curry, and will be crying when the Warriors give his Cavaliers a whupping come finals time. Say this about Stephon: he is a very tremendous shooter, and I would rather have him down the clutch than James.

Comment

• This is LeBrons world and we are just living in it.

We are all Witnesses

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite76 View Post
          Right now, LeBron is the better overall basketball player. But he is jealous of Curry, and will be crying when the Warriors give his Cavaliers a whupping come finals time. Say this about Stephon: he is a very tremendous shooter, and I would rather have him down the clutch than James.
          Why would LeGoat be jealous of manlet, baby face Curry?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            The real question is how you rank magic, lebron, and Kobe..

Michael Jeffery Jordan is clearly #1 but who is 2,3,4?

Right now for me

1 Jordan
            2 Ervin
            3 Kobe
            4 lebron

I just feel Kobe is more of a killer than lebron... Kobe 00-04 was about as close as I have seen anyone be to Jordan
            Lmao at this idiot putting Kobe ahead of Lebron. Both average 30 points, one shoots 40 times, the other 15 times per game.

Comment

• Both betas who need super teams and have choked badly in the biggest stage....every finals now is like they're out there trying to outchoke the other.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  Lmao at this idiot putting Kobe ahead of Lebron. Both average 30 points, one shoots 40 times, the other 15 times per game.
                  Did you even get to watch Kobe, or had your village not got satellite yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    Why would LeGoat be jealous of manlet, baby face Curry?
                    Because deep down, he knows that Curry going to get another title at his expense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Did you even get to watch Kobe, or had your village not got satellite yet?
                      damn B.UTLER ducked the fuk out of this post

Comment

Working...
                      X