Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all LIBERAL anti gun supporter. BUGGER OFF!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    You are living in the same bubble as the other people, on both sides, that only think in terms of "liberal" people & "conservative" people. Most reasonable people are in the middle where sometimes the "conservative" idea makes the most sense & sometimes the "liberal" idea makes the most sense, but label themselves neither liberal or conservative & think its sorta stupid to agree with those ways of thinking 90%+ of the time.
    I don't want to live in the bubble that you are in, People who are not sure what they are and what they want to stand for....Take a side! where you think it's worth fighting for.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      I don't want to live in the bubble that you are in, People who are not sure what they are and what they want to stand for....Take a side! where you think it's worth fighting for.
      Take a side lol. This isn't pro wrestling. I'm not riding or dying with The Rock no matter what. I'm not riding or dying with anyone all day every day except myself.

And thats the thing, everything isn't solvable with one outlook on life. Its that when your a hammer every problem is a nail way of thinking that conservatives & liberals both have. Its a self limiting way of thinking. Too many people in power have those sorta beliefs these days & thats why virtually everything political is at a standstill in the US & will be at a standstill until more progressive thinkers get into more power positions in politics.

Comment

I never heard of alpha liberal minded gun hater who can defend themselves barehanded......
        They usually call the cops or scream like a gurl when attacked by a mugger.
        Alphas dont live in areas where people get mugged.

Comment

Example of a VERY EDUCATED LIBERAL ANTI GUN ADVOCATE!.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Take a side lol. This isn't pro wrestling. I'm not riding or dying with The Rock no matter what. I'm not riding or dying with anyone all day every day except myself.

And thats the thing, everything isn't solvable with one outlook on life. Its that when your a hammer every problem is a nail way of thinking that conservatives & liberals both have. Its a self limiting way of thinking. Too many people in power have those sorta beliefs these days & thats why virtually everything political is at a standstill in the US & will be at a standstill until more progressive thinkers get into more power positions in politics.
            You sir are wrong!. you are wronger than wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
              Alphas dont live in areas where people get mugged.
              No such thing as liberal alpha anyway...

Comment

Liberal troll trying to make his point......

Comment

Nazi Gun Control Law in 1938 was copied by America in 1968, almost word for word.

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                  Am I really that dunce?
                  You literally just asked me "Are you really that stupid person?"
                  Thanks for taking the bait again...

Perhaps you don't get out much, but "Are you really that dunce?" is a very common saying... You seem to basically grasp the idea, but I'm not sure... I'll break it down for you, that way you might understand the intent ?

"Dunce" is synonymous with stupid or stupid person. (That you seem to grasp) It is also a insult. (That too you seem to grasp) Now put the two together and Bingo, the intended meaning... "ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID ???" Or "ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID OF A PERSON ???" I would use the word "Dunce", but that seems to fly right over your head...

You also seem to think that insulting you was the point of my post, it wasn't. .. The point of that post was to inform you that this thread is about GUN CONTROL and that I am USING YOU as a excuse to further provide historical facts regarding Gun Control to the people reading these post ....
                  You've changed your content to GRAMMER, which has nothing to do with GUN CONTROL....
                  Thus allowing me to further shed light to the subject of GUN CONTROL unopposed...
                  As long as you continue to focus on grammar and sentence structure I'll continue to focus on Gun Control Laws...

I really don't want to waste time and space on you in these posts... (It limits how much Gun Control content I can post.. I want the readers attention on the subject of the thread.) So from here on, I'll stick to Gun Control Laws with historical facts that people can research and not address your subject change to grammer....

Looks like we'll go with Nazi Germany and it's Gun Control Laws copied by liberals in America...

Adolf Hitler did his research into gun/ weapons control laws...
                  Quick Examples....
                  Ottoman Turkey 1915-1917 killed 1 to 1.5 million mostly Christian Armenians..
                  Disarmament laws used, Article. 66, Pen code, 1866... & 1911 Proclamation, 1915...

Soviet Union 1915-1945 killed about 20 million political opponents...
                  Disarmament laws used, Resolutions 1918 Decree, July 12, 1920. Art. 59 & 182. Pen Code, 1926...

Which brings us to Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany and occupied Europe 1933-1945, killing 20 million political opponents, Jews, Gypsies and others..
                  Disarmament laws used, Law on Firearms and Ammunition, 1928. Weapon law, March 18, 1938. Regulations against Jews, 1938.

Nazi finger prints on American Gun Control Laws today...
                  In AMERICA. ..
                  The Gun Control Act of 1968 was plagiarized almost word for word from Nazi legislation...
                  The German Weapons Law that existed before Nazis took control in 1933, was amended on March 18, 1938 by the Nazi government...
                  This law amended by the Nazis, March 18, 1938 was copied almost word for word (With plagiarism accusations) in America's GUN CONTROL ACT OF 1968...

Look it up people ....

Comment

Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston!

Boston – National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.

Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement.

Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue offices. The governor, who described the group’s organizers as “criminals,” issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government’s efforts to secure law and order.

The military raid on the extremist arsenal followed wide-spread refusal by the local citizenry to turn over recently outlawed assault weapons.

Gage issued a ban on military-style assault weapons and ammunition earlier in the week. This decision followed a meeting in early this month between government and military leaders at which the governor authorized the forcible confiscation of illegal arms.

One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out that “none of these people would have been killed had the extremists obeyed the law and turned over their weapons voluntarily.”

Government troops initially succeeded in confiscating a large supply of outlawed weapons and ammunition. However, troops attempting to seize arms and ammunition in Lexington met with resistance from heavily-armed extremists who had been tipped off regarding the government’s plans.

During a tense standoff in the Lexington town park, National Guard Colonel Francis Smith, commander of the government operation, ordered the armed group to surrender and return to their homes. The impasse was broken by a single shot, which was reportedly fired by one of the right-wing extremists.

Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange.

Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, armed citizens from surrounding areas had descended upon the guard units. Colonel Smith, finding his forces over matched by the armed mob, ordered a retreat.

Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops.

Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Han****, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large.

And this fellow Americans, is how the American Revolution began, April 20, 1775.

I would love to see one you gun grabbing supporters debate me on this. I WILL CRUSH YOU!
                    Last edited by bigjavi973; 07-07-2016, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Example of a VERY EDUCATED LIBERAL ANTI GUN ADVOCATE!.

you say very educated but SHE KEPT ON IGNORING THE ANSWERS TO SIMPLE QUESTIONS.

smh and I ment to give you red k for that crap video (unless you were being sarcastic haha)
                      Last edited by bigjavi973; 07-07-2016, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X