Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No charges for Hillary C on Email issue.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald Trump has just won the presidency.

Wikileaks already has the emails.

They are preparing to publish enough info for a felony indictment.

Comment

Here's a little primer.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...idence-indict/

Comment

They want her to stay in the race and beat Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Trump reminds me of Jimmy 2 times from Goodfellas...he tends to say everything twice.

hahahahahaha.............most def.........most def............

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
            Nooo third party homes I'm leaning towards Johnson over Stein but if I only have the 2 choices then Trump.
            Isn't that the same as throwing away your vote???

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
              Isn't that the same as throwing away your vote???
              Nope it more like I'm not brainwash, browbeaten or jaded by the status quo that I choose a different flavor other then option **** and option **** with sprinkles.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                Would we be better off with Trump?
                Yes because Trump will quit if he doesn't get what he wants, and hopefully he chooses a competent vice president

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                  They want her to stay in the race and beat Trump.
                  Not gonna happen.

The Democrats are more responsible than even the Republicans for our future President Trump.

They put all of their eggs in the Hilary basket.

The nomination was determined before the first primary ballot was cast.

Sanders was never going to be allowed to win.

The only hope this country has left is if Sanders can be convinced to run as a third-party candidate.

He'd likely win, too. He'd have the support of a lot of Democrats as well as Republicans, in addition to independents.

Comment

The Democratic convention will be hell July 25-28. If only Clinton's EmailGate Lies continue to gather more and outrage and attention...and some polls were released with yet a new high for her rejection because of...maybe a last minute sway might give Sanders the break he's been praying for. Granted it's a long-shot but even with Trump playing the buffoon...it's going to be easy for him to grind her down and I don't see how she can come out of it winning.

I can't embed this but watch it from 2:54...This is all he needs.

http://www.ctv.ca/video/player?vid=904056

Comment

I have to assume at least half of the people will forget this by November, or it will get eclipsed by then.

I just imagine Bill kinda walking into the plane like Frank Underwood, talking to Lynch while also getting into a monologue with himself towards the non-existent camera about how everything is going according to plan and how Lynch is an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X