No announcement yet.

Where will Kevin Durant sign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    Hawks looking to get rid of splitter and milsapp. I think they are behind the scenes trying to get Durant. I doubt they succeed, but something is brewing down there.
    No they are trying to resign Horford.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      No they are trying to resign Horford.
      Something still seems fishy. Those two followed each other on social media. They get rid of Teague and don't draft A PG, I'm not saying they will get KD, But there were reports of ATL Being a dark horse

Comment

It's safe to say he is going to read up with OKC

Comment

Check out @WojVerticalNBA's Tweet: https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/749385924233093120?s=09

1 year opt out.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
            Something still seems fishy. Those two followed each other on social media. They get rid of Teague and don't draft A PG, I'm not saying they will get KD, But there were reports of ATL Being a dark horse
            Schroder will fill in for Teague.

Comment

5 year $40 million per season with OKC

Comment

Celtics are a sleeper.

But most likely he aint going anywhere. You dont leave after you almost beat the greatest regular season team ever in the west finals.

Im rooting for the Celtics to get him. Bulls aint doing **** anyways. I want Boston, Cavs and Knicks to go to war!

Comment

Durant crossed the clippers off his list.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                    Celtics are a sleeper.

But most likely he aint going anywhere. You dont leave after you almost beat the greatest regular season team ever in the west finals.

Im rooting for the Celtics to get him. Bulls aint doing **** anyways. I want Boston, Cavs and Knicks to go to war!
                    The knicks ain't doing ****. It's the pacers that you have to worry about

Comment

thunder for one year, then he leaves for boston when westbrook leaves in free agency

outside shot durant may sign with boston now, but i think he will wait a year

Comment

Working...
                      X