Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: 16-year-old with brass knuckles suckerpunches 12-year-old (knockout game)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
    Exactly. I actually think that that is what SJWs will think about this scenario.
    I didn't even realize this ideology existed until I saw some Phaggot white boy with a sign saying he voted remain in the Brexit because it's punishment for British colonialism lol. So, he rather punish current society for the actions of 100 years ago. These people are sick in the head man.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      I didn't even realize this ideology existed until I saw some Phaggot white boy with a sign saying he voted remain in the Brexit because it's punishment for British colonialism lol. So, he rather punish current society for the actions of 100 years ago. These people are sick in the head man.
      I saw that too, bro. What can I say? A cuck will be a cuck. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
        I saw that too, bro. What can I say? A cuck will be a cuck. They should be ashamed of themselves.
        Honestly I'm just glad I don't live around these ******s.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
          Real fathers and father figures are so important for our children and our society. Our role really has been downplayed and ignored by the liberal media.

We matter too.

There is no way my son would behave like a piece of **** savage.
          It's really simple. There are two factors that are very important when raising children... 1) Family, 2) Hard work.

Instill these two ideas in every child around the world, and you'll succeed more often than not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            kid prolly just finished watching ortiz vs mayweather....

Comment

The max of 20 years in prison seems too lightweight for this savage, and he's probably not even getting the max 20 years. Please just execute him

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
              One must ask. Why the kid own or possess brass knuckle in the first place. It is used for one reason and one reason only. to make your punch heavier and harder. And to use it against a younger kid makes him more a fool than anything else. No matter what happened before hand that act is criminal and must be punished.
              US is a country where in some states you can carry a firearm, that is known for killing people, Arkansas included. If brass knuckles were to be outlawed or banned before guns, that would make the US look like the dumbest country on Earth

Comment

I would have KO that 16 yrs.old Kid. The kid needs some counseling, and anger management therapy.

Comment

What a little *****. Needing brass knuckles to sucker punch a 12 year old. That skinny skater probably would have kicked his short ass in a real fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                    Lmao at pac's shooting form. Looking like a fukin ballerina.
                    he a gm, coach, player, and first round pick doe

Comment

Possession of brass knuckles is generally a Class A misdemeanor in Texas, carrying a sentence of up to a year in jail and a fine of $4,000.

https://www.versustexas.com/criminal...s-legal-texas/

Comment

Working...
                      X