Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: 16-year-old with brass knuckles suckerpunches 12-year-old (knockout game)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Yeah, maybe there is more to the story and something happened before that led to this.

But nothing justifies almost killing someone by suckerpunching them with brass knuckles. Kids today are such punks, just man up and settle it with a fair fight.
    kid prolly just finished watching ortiz vs mayweather....

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      kid prolly just finished watching ortiz vs mayweather....
      Cute. But in this case even if the kid got headbutted beforehand it wouldn't justify pulling out the knuckle dusters.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Cute. But in this case even if the kid got headbutted beforehand it wouldn't justify pulling out the knuckle dusters.
        Lmao at pac's shooting form. Looking like a fukin ballerina.

Comment

Boys will be boys.

Comment

Feel sorry for the skater kid. Poor guy

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              Feel sorry for the skater kid. Poor guy
              White liberal hipsters could give a chit, they probably watched that and had no anger or sadness in their heart because most of them are narcissistic sociopath social justice blowhards it didn't fit their agenda to look compassionate in public.

its why they see muslim terror and dont even cry or anger over it, or when they see blacks beating robbing non blacks and sucker punching them doesnt bother them. I see this chit daily when I go to work they put the tv on during our lunch break and we got a huge lunch area and most of my coworkers are liberals the conservatives are in the closet lol, dont dare say anything other than F those white idiot republicans you can spew all the liberal pro gay, tranny, christian white male hate all you want and support hilary but boy if you say one thing that goes against their view you are going to have a target on your back and you will lose your job one of those bitter angry libs will hate you inside and either spit in your food or look for a set up to get you in trouble.

For normal people yes anyone regardless of race should feel sad for that innocent 90 pound weakling betting blind side sucker punched with brass knuckles from a baby Tyson 16 year old.

Kids face was fractured is teeth were damaged and his eye was swelled up.

Comment

It annoys me how they call it the "knockout game"...

It's not a ****ing game. Only sickos would call assaulting someone a "game"

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  White liberal hipsters could give a chit, they probably watched that and had no anger or sadness in their heart because most of them are narcissistic sociopath social justice blowhards it didn't fit their agenda to look compassionate in public.

its why they see muslim terror and dont even cry or anger over it, or when they see blacks beating robbing non blacks and sucker punching them doesnt bother them. I see this chit daily when I go to work they put the tv on during our lunch break and we got a huge lunch area and most of my coworkers are liberals the conservatives are in the closet lol, dont dare say anything other than F those white idiot republicans you can spew all the liberal pro gay, tranny, christian white male hate all you want and support hilary but boy if you say one thing that goes against their view you are going to have a target on your back and you will lose your job one of those bitter angry libs will hate you inside and either spit in your food or look for a set up to get you in trouble.

For normal people yes anyone regardless of race should feel sad for that innocent 90 pound weakling betting blind side sucker punched with brass knuckles from a baby Tyson 16 year old.

It's justice for history is what those sjw phaggots will say about this beating. They're an unbelievably pathetic part of society.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    It's justice for history is what those sjw phaggots will say about this beating. They're an unbelievably pathetic part of society.
                    Exactly. I actually think that that is what SJWs will think about this scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

It was a mindless act of cowardice and violence. Unfortunatley this young man suffered it.

Comment

Working...
                      X