Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: 16-year-old with brass knuckles suckerpunches 12-year-old (knockout game)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real fathers and father figures are so important for our children and our society. Our role really has been downplayed and ignored by the liberal media.

We matter too.

There is no way my son would behave like a piece of **** savage.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
      This kid got a history of doing stuff the mother is joke
      wow his family actually made a #Justice4Kane facebook lmao

https://www.facebook.com/Justice-For...8420629215718/
      Originally posted by Nod View Post
      Couldn't even knock him out with a sucker punch and knucks on.. only dropped him cause his feet was squared up on a skateboard. Kids the Paulie malignaggi of the knockout game
      nah, he did say he was knocked unconscious. and when he woke up there were loose teeth in his mouht. i think it was just the body's natural reaction to put his hands up that way he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
        there was some type of altercation beforehand that isn't being tlaked about.

no one just pulls out they phone and starts recording for no reason.

but i will guarantee you one thing, this story will only be heard of on low traffic websites because it doesn't fit the narrative that they want.
        Yeah if a story doesn't fit the media's false narrative they won't cover it. So corrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
          Real fathers and father figures are so important for our children and our society. Our role really has been downplayed and ignored by the liberal media.

We matter too.

i grew up fatherless and i am ****ed up in many ways but i never went around assaulting people. odd how it only does that to a certain few. being violent that is

Comment

there was some type of altercation beforehand that isn't being tlaked about.

no one just pulls out they phone and starts recording for no reason.

but i will guarantee you one thing, this story will only be heard of on low traffic websites because it doesn't fit the narrative that they want.
            Yes, people can be that stupid/bad, no need for justification.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              They should just execute that punk.... I'm sure if people started getting executed, this stuff would stop
              Agree 100%. This kid is a threat to society and will never be fixed. Get rid of him now.

Comment

i grew up fatherless and i am ****ed up in many ways but i never went around assaulting people. odd how it only does that to a certain few. being violent that is
                sometimes its a generational thing

zero fathers around

i bet you that piece of ****'s dad was fatherless, his daddy was fatherless, his daddy was fatherless, so on and so forth.

Comment

Absolutely infuriating to no end!!! Please keep us posted on the victims condition if you hear anything.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post

We matter too.

I never had a father and I never assaulted people and I'm more successful than anyone else my age.

These people are savages that should be sent back to the 3rd world

Comment

Just give it the death penalty. We don't need it reproducing.

Comment

Working...
                      X