Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How firm is your handshake? what is the proper way to shake a person's hand?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    You mean slimy and slippery, smelly.
    After fingering my butt all day, it's all we can hope for.

Comment

I don't get the article, what has grip strength got to do with handshakes? Nobody squeezes as hard as they can while shaking hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
        I don't get the article, what has grip strength got to do with handshakes? Nobody squeezes as hard as they can while shaking hands.
        Yeah that was silly.

Not sure what grip strength really indicates. I have done a dynamometer grip test recently and could create 55 Kg's of force and I wouldn't say I am a particularly strong man. Imagine doing that in a handshake, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          That takes a lot of skill. How do you get the perfect amount of squeeze on a petite female hand?

if unsure, you can always test first before going straight for the hand.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Got to be firm.

Shook some guys hand recently who was very senior in his role and his handshake was so weak I basically caught his hand on the way out to shake it.

On the back of that. I know that if we were ever in a world's end situation - this guy would be absolutely useless. Folks would probably eat him by around week 2 when there were still food supplies left just because.

hahahh

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post

I know what he meant.

He is commenting on the very limp, weak, handshakes that seem to be the norm these days.

Firm, doesn't mean strong...... small women can give a firm handshake.

Comment

My handshakes is as firm as your kid sisters training bra *******,brah

Comment

pretty firm darling seeing yore asking

Comment

No wet fish handshakes.

Comment

Working...
                    X