Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your opinion on a stay-at-home dad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Ive read studies on this too! Before I decided to reconcile with my ex (cheaper to keep her) we had 50/50 custody and I was able to deal with the kids just fine and although she is a good mom, they preferred to be with me because i was more consistent. But I worked at the time so i wasnt there all day but thats what after school programs are for...
    Kids need a dad, more than a mom. So many studies.
    My sister's and mom, try to disagree, but, I crush them with facts and figures.
    God made it that way. But, and this is the biggest factor, the father has to be rock solid. After that, the kids will grow mentally sound. Daughters, won't be seeking a surrogate father to **** the **** out of them.

Comment

I got no problem with it. Some moms suck at being moms & the dad is the better parent & should be around the kid more/most. Obviously family income dynamics come into play & usually the father is the premier family bread winner making this a less than ideal situation, but if the mom is making more bank or as much bank or comparable bank & the father can fulfill the job duties as well or better than the mom fair play.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Well in your case your salary is more than what you pay for daycare/nanny. If all your salary goes to daycare (say you have a lot of children), would you still work? That's like working for free.
        I need to stay busy during the day

quick story: I met this guy in the line of duty ( he was dying and I provided him with oxygen ) he was loaded, I mean huge house, pool, tennis court etc. he told me when I met him don't ever stop working, I've been working since the age of 14 inherited my father's company made more money that you could imagine and after years of having the same routine of going to work I sold it and tried to live the stay home life in less than two years they found cancer and I was the healthiest person you could think of... anyways he died a month after I met him and that shit stuck in my mind

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Never left.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Gotta love those dadless hoe$ been keeping us entertained for centuries lol jk
            As ****ed up as thi sounds, that is my target audience. I am older, nobody wants stinky azz me. I don't want me. I lost the new car smell ten years ago.

They call me big poppa! Adapt and overcome! Come what may!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              As ****ed up as thi sounds, that is my target audience. I am older, nobody wants stinky azz me. I don't want me. I lost the new car smell ten years ago.

They call me big poppa! Adapt and overcome! Come what may!
              lol, hey brother if its not you itll be someone else so you gotta take care of #1 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I got no problem with it. Some moms suck at being moms & the dad is the better parent & should be around the kid more/most. Obviously family income dynamics come into play & usually the father is the premier family bread winner making this a less than ideal situation, but if the mom is making more bank or as much bank or comparable bank & the father can fulfill the job duties as well or better than the mom fair play.
                yeah man, the times are changing thats for sure. Its crazy to think this topic wouldve been laughed about 30-50 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  I need to stay busy during the day

quick story: I met this guy in the line of duty ( he was dying and I provided him with oxygen ) he was loaded, I mean huge house, pool, tennis court etc. he told me when I met him don't ever stop working, I've been working since the age of 14 inherited my father's company made more money that you could imagine and after years of having the same routine of going to work I sold it and tried to live the stay home life in less than two years they found cancer and I was the healthiest person you could think of... anyways he died a month after I met him and that shit stuck in my mind
                  So you would rather work for free and give all your paycheck to daycare instead of staying home and taking care of your kids.

If you make more than you pay daycare then that's understandable but if you only make as much as you pay daycare, that's stupid.

Comment

The woman will never respect you.

Comment

I was a stay-at-home dad for 1 year. I drank a lot of beer during that time.

Comment

Working...
                      X