Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does England suck so bad in soccer, I thought it's their no1 sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does England suck so bad in soccer, I thought it's their no1 sport?

England keeps losing in early rounds of international soccer competition. I don't really follow soccer that much but I do know England is crazy with soccer so why do they suck so much in international competition.

We decided football is for girls and took over boxing

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      England keeps losing in early rounds of international soccer competition. I don't really follow soccer that much but I do know England is crazy with soccer so why do they suck so much in international competition.
      Football is England's #1 team sport "at home"... Internationally, "Rugby Football" is England's #1 sport... They just managed to beat Australia in three test matches in a row...

Comment

It all comes down to coaching and infrastructure.

The England players are levels below the Germans, Italians, Spanish, etc...both technically and tactically, along with coaching.

You can look through the entire England team and you won't find a single world class player that could play for one of the world's top clubs. You will find a lot of good players though, who continue to fail at international level.

Comment

you need to be able to run and kick a ball better than the other guys, and they can't.

considering how much they care about the sport, it's pathetic.

Comment

Too much money in the game.

These guys don't care about representing England, all their bothered about is their club and wages.

I'd **** off all premier league players and just give caps to guys in the championship & lower divisions. At least they'll care about wearing the shirt.

Comment

England is still good at Cricket , which is the national sport .

Cricket is better than ****ty Football in my book..

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                England is still good at Cricket , which is the national sport .

Cricket is better than ****ty Football in my book..
                nobody gives a damn about cricket.

its a ****ty game whose athletic output is about as challenging as badminton.

GTFO with that crappy unathletic game.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  nobody gives a damn about cricket.

its a ****ty game whose athletic output is about as challenging as badminton.

GTFO with that crappy unathletic game.

lol says the guy who has never held a cricket bat in his life let alone playing a actual cricket game..

and playing Badminton at top level requires lots of skill,athleticism and stamina , it is one of the most stamina testing games in the world ..

You're just showing your ignorance here mate, makes me feel that you haven't played a game of Badminton in your life either .

Comment

Also football is too boring to watch tbh.

Its a fun game to play for sure, but watch? No!

Its like watching paint dry ..

Comment

Working...
                    X