Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry but ISIS are no different to anyone who is religious.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Furn View Post
    Irrational belief is Irrational belief isn't it ?

One mans flying spaghetti monster is the same as another.

The real enemy is religion, it may be seen as islam right now but it will just move from one to another until people stop being irrational.
    With regards to your statement the enemy is "IRRATIONALITY" not religion.

Comment

Did you watch the video ?

People believe what they are taught to believe.

We need to stop teaching them fairy tales are true!
      Do you believe that video then?.....

Comment

The crusades ?
        The crusades were a good thing, Muslims were scum back then and they're scum today.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
          The crusades were a good thing, Muslims were scum back then and they're scum today.
          And they need another crusade to keep them in check.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            And they need another crusade to keep them in check.
            Trump will just nuke them, that'll sort the ****s out.

Comment

My parents took me to church and Sunday school every week.

By the time I was 4 I knew it was bull**** like Santa and the Easter bunny.

Didn't make sense.

Not everyone is as switched on as me tho and will follow their religion to its bitter end.
              How old are you now?

I've never seen anyone without a one in front of their age really pull out the generic "Christianity=Islam, Flying Spaghetti Santa Unicorn, Crusades!" script.

No. Your parents putting you in Sunday school isn't the same as ISIS forcing recruits to publicly execute their own mothers as part of hazing.

Comment

The crusades ?
                Being an atheist alone does not make someone clear-minded if they're falling for the same viral nonsense as your standard jihadi.

That land was Christian before it was Muslim, just like Constantinople, Spain, etc.

If you broke it down into ethnic terms it would be an incredibly complex situation.

But since you want to dumb it down into Christian vs Muslim, we can say "Christians" were acting in self-defense. A Yemeni Muslim has an even worse claim to land in Syria than a French Christian does.
                Last edited by ////; 06-25-2016, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                  wrong.

Christians believe in the culmination of the bible which is Jesus Christ. Read the gospels. Christ is the nicest person you could ever meet. The ultimate embodiment of grace, love, and truth.

Islamics believe in a twisted prophet, and they even had the audacity to steal Jesus from the bible and twist his personage in their religious texts into that of a vengeful killer. They also say that Jesus was replaced by someone on the cross, as if by magic, to take away from his victory over evil. It is blasphemy, utter and complete. I don't doubt there are good hearted muslims out there, but their religion is fundamentally flawed, and leaves a door open for many, many people to end up murderous zealots.

You need only look at the cases of barbaric acts ISIS has propagated against humanity, especially Christians. Christians, meanwhile, are in Africa and other impoverished areas trying to help the poor and hungry.

Besides, are you seriously suggesting only religious people commit evil? Evil is unilateral, and can be in any race, color, or creed of humanity. Most dictators are atheists, and they commit untold horrors on their people. You are confusing those who do evil in God's name with those who are actually of God. Name one true Christian that lives by the example of Jesus that does evil. I'll wait.
                  Jesus: fed the poor, healed the sick, spread a message of love. Didn't kill anyone.

Isis: killed large amounts of people, message of hate, fed themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                    wrong.

Christians believe in the culmination of the bible which is Jesus Christ. Read the gospels. Christ is the nicest person you could ever meet. The ultimate embodiment of grace, love, and truth.

Islamics believe in a twisted prophet, and they even had the audacity to steal Jesus from the bible and twist his personage in their religious texts into that of a vengeful killer. They also say that Jesus was replaced by someone on the cross, as if by magic, to take away from his victory over evil. It is blasphemy, utter and complete. I don't doubt there are good hearted muslims out there, but their religion is fundamentally flawed, and leaves a door open for many, many people to end up murderous zealots.

You need only look at the cases of barbaric acts ISIS has propagated against humanity, especially Christians. Christians, meanwhile, are in Africa and other impoverished areas trying to help the poor and hungry.

Besides, are you seriously suggesting only religious people commit evil? Evil is unilateral, and can be in any race, color, or creed of humanity. Most dictators are atheists, and they commit untold horrors on their people. You are confusing those who do evil in God's name with those who are actually of God. Name one true Christian that lives by the example of Jesus that does evil. I'll wait.

Syf is winning this thread 11-0 with multiple knockdowns.

Furn needs a miracle to win. But since he doesn't believe in those, he's getting embarrassed. Lol.

This thread was over in the first page.

"But but look at YouTube video."

Right, because YouTube videos trump the Bible. Lmaoooo

Comment

Working...
                    X