Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monaco Slim's Brexit early celebration threa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I've seen is EVERY person on the left call the people that wanted to leave Britain "Trump supporters". Quite wretched. Morons gunna moron I suppose

Comment

• Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
      What I've seen is EVERY person on the left call the people that wanted to leave Britain "Trump supporters". Quite wretched. Morons gunna moron I suppose
      "racist old white people" did it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        "racist old white people" did it!

Yeah it was the old ****s look at the age graph.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

but are they racist? i mean they're white, they have to be. i mean i'm not racist but i'm just saying **** whites you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            but are they racist? i mean they're white, they have to be. i mean i'm not racist but i'm just saying **** whites you know.
            Don't know if they are racist but they are old.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

old people were around for the days before we were in the EU, nobody was more qualified to vote in this referendum than them. Young university liberals should go get a job teaching gender studies or racism studies at some Polish university if they don't like the result of this referendum.

Comment

• Originally posted by monaco slim View Post
                old people were around for the days before we were in the eu, nobody was more qualified to vote in this referendum than them. Young university liberals should go get a job teaching gender studies or racism studies at some polish university if they don't like the result of this referendum.
                ding ding ding ding ding!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I'm not bitter. I just read your posts. Anyone with an opposite opinion is a beta cuck sjw libtard or something like that.

That doesn't suggest your vote was based on the issues at hand but something else.
                  dunn, you do use SJW libtard buzzwords like problematic and islamophobic quite often. if it looks like a cuck, sounds like a cuck, then it probably is a cuck.

Comment

• dont believe that BS propaganda.

a lot of young liberals voted to exit and it created a lot of strange bedfellows hence the brexit result.

this isnt as simple as liberals lost but more of establishment monied especially in london losing....

38 billion a year just be in the EU???

GTFO

Comment

• im naming my first child Brexit.

Comment

Working...
                      X