• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    they're just gonna steal another $90
    Sigh.... see thats that kick a man while he down type stuff

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I smoked Blue Dream before, sucks you couldn't get a hold of any for your crazy sex adventure.
    Thanks bro, you know what im sayin?.. Ya boy'll figure something out.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      Sigh.... see thats that kick a man while he down type stuff

Thanks bro, you know what im sayin?.. Ya boy'll figure something out.

move to Cali...we have more dispensaries then 7-11s

$35 for an 8th

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        move to Cali...we have more dispensaries then 7-11s

$35 for an 8th
        Yeah....I know. Cali... Colorado were the places I was having it shipped from..lol

On that note. Does anyone in a similarly oppressed areas have some tips on how to get weed fast? I was thinking about asking a gas station attendant or something. I don't exactly have a rolodex of local dealers you know. My one local connect has long ago dried up.

Going to concerts, clubs and ect or "socializing" all night till I find some ain't gonna cut it.....the wife will think I'm creepin or something...

This entire enterprise is meant to foster marital harmony, not discord. So, with that in mind.....
        Last edited by Syf; 06-23-2016, 08:38 PM.

Comment

A couple incidences back in the day, nothing too serious though. One time this handicapped guy down the road form me gave me some sob story about being broke and on heart medication. He said he didn't have any money for his meds and he could die, so I gave him $20.00. Of course he swore he would pay it back the next week but he ended up moving out like 2 days later, lol.

I had a strong suspicion that he wouldn't ever pay me back, and I even told him that if he didn't pay me back to just not come around anymore.

Another time, back in high school, this dude said he could get me some weed, so I gave him $50. He was supposed to meet me where my parking spot was on Monday the week after but he missed most of the week, didn't come in until Thursday. Anyway, my friend in marketing class told me that he had Saturday school and that guy was in his class bragging about smoking blunts with his boss last night off of a fat $50 sack.

Thursday rolls around and he shows up at my car with like 2 grams and he said that's all his "dealer" gave him. I told him to get his fat ass out of my car and I punched him in his face. Told him if I didn't get either my money or the weed, I was going to beat his ass real good. Wouldn't you know his mom was waiting for me at my parking spot the next day with $50.00? Not joking at all, she said her son told her to come to my spot number and when the guy comes to the car to pay him the money because he owed it to me for a video game. LMAO, she knew it was bullschit but was like "My son said that he owes you money for some type of video game. So you and him are straight now right?"

I told her everything was good and she just rolled off. Those were the days man.....

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
            Yeah....I know. Cali... Colorado were the places I was having it shipped from..lol

On that note. Does anyone in a similarly oppressed areas have some tips on how to get weed fast? I was thinking about asking a gas station attendant or something. I don't exactly have a rolodex of local dealers you know. My one local connect has long ago dried up.

Going to concerts, clubs and ect or "socializing" all night till I find some ain't gonna cut it.....the wife will think I'm creepin or something...

This entire enterprise is meant to foster marital harmony, not discord. So, with that in mind.....
            Hit a strip club for a few minutes and ask a ripper. They can get you anything, they're all addicts of something.

Comment

Update.

Even though my old connect long ago dried up, he knew someone. I got Girl Scout cookies. It's not blue dream but it's a perfectly acceptable hybrid and DANK.

Freaky weekend is on and Poppin!

Yeah.....buddy. y'all shoulda known your boy would figure something out

Comment

Working...
              X