Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was scammed and I hate that ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure you lost even more in the value of the coin with the hit digital currency has taken in the last few days. My buddy is losing his mind over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      Weed. Top shelf. Blue dream

The wife and me like to have mindbending all night sex sessions...I wanted it by the weekend. Fml!
      There ain't no top shelf weed where you're heading in November, chico

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
        LOL you tried to buy drugs online using that ****ty bitcoin fake bull**** worthless currency

Next time buy a house instead? Maybe some blue chip banking shares? Think about it for a second, urban.
        Ok Monaco.

First off I have a house.

Secondly how the heck am I going to buy a house with $90? That doesn't make any damn sense.

Third, I use cryptocurrency with a VPN and Tor Browser, as does everyone going that route

Man on the real yall Alabama needs to cease this oppression so I don't have to go through such lengths to unwind every now and again. Shit ain't right

Comment

Ok Monaco.

First off I have a house.

Secondly how the heck am I going to buy a house with $90? That doesn't make any damn sense.

Third, I use cryptocurrency with a VPN and Tor Browser, as does everyone going that route

Man on the real yall Alabama needs to cease this oppression so I don't have to go through such lengths to unwind every now and again. Shit ain't right
          $90 can buy you a house where Daddy's sending you in November, Chico

Comment

$90 can buy you a house where Daddy's sending you in November, Chico
            I just now realized you are talking about Trump. Douche nozzle. Do you really think of him as your daddy that's disturbing!

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I'm sure you lost even more in the value of the coin with the hit digital currency has taken in the last few days. My buddy is losing his mind over it.
              Yeah man Bitcoin is very volatile. Last week it was up near $800 a Bitcoin now it's down under 600$

Comment

I just now realized you are talking about Trump. Douche nozzle. Do you really think of him as your daddy that's disturbing!

F**k ME DADDY!!!!

Comment

Monica,

Your preverse and bizarre sexual fantasies aside, I have a real problem here

Comment

Yeah man Bitcoin is very volatile. Last week it was up near $800 a Bitcoin now it's down under 600$
                    Ya a buddy of mine trades ethereum. He just saw half of his monthly earnings disappear.

Comment

You do realize we are getting sent to Mexico right?? There's TONS of top shelf bud in Mexico.

Comment

Working...
                      X