Kevin Durant signs with the Golden State Warriors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    So much butt hurt.

KD moved on to a better situation. Period.

Westbrook is free to jack up 35 fucking shots game at a 40% clip and make boneheaded decisions in the 4th quarter with the praise of millions calling him a "real competitor".

Ya'll miss Kobe?

You'll be getting your fix next season watching Westbrook.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      KD is a much better player than Curry.

This will be Durant's team within 3 months and stay that way until he leaves. Curry was part of the pitch to bring him on board, clearly he's ok with being the 2nd best player on his team.
      kd relinquished okc to westbrook long ago, kd was more the face of it while westbrook was the one racking bodies. this will work out as good as love for wiggins did for the cavs. i think durant won't fit in, everyone in his new locker room will view him as a lesser turncoat, "watch out for this dude" will be conveyed with a variety of looks among his new teammates. look, if you don't bring great defense and crazy will to win in the clutch, you're not doing much for the warriors, so i'm not worried about kd working out in the bay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Literally me.

To live and die in NorCal
        Shut your east coast ass up foo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
          Shut your east coast ass up foo.
          I really hope the Cav's make it again. Get busted in the finals

Just make it out of the East, please?

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
            kd relinquished okc to westbrook long ago, kd was more the face of it while westbrook was the one racking bodies. this will work out as good as love for wiggins did for the cavs. i think durant won't fit in, everyone in his new locker room will view him as a lesser turncoat, "watch out for this dude" will be conveyed with a variety of looks among his new teammates. look, if you don't bring great defense and crazy will to win in the clutch, you're not doing much for the warriors, so i'm not worried about kd working out in the bay.
            Dubs are still a soft ass jump shooting team. They're going to have to outscore teams to win.

Comment

• Lol at you goobers. Warriors gone be just fine next season. They don't need blowing up. They went 73-9 and was a game from winning it all again. They gots better.

Comment

• Why hasn't Michael Jordan chimed in on Kevin Durants b*tch ass.

Comment

Working...
                X