No announcement yet.

Kevin Durant signs with the Golden State Warriors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    he will always be his self imposed nickname if he did this...

The Waiter.

how are you gonna disrespect the fans giving you a bad ass nickname only to choose your own nickname which turned out to be so fookin lame as The Waiter?

this guy deserves to never win a championship after saying that...
    its the servant... lol

Comment

He needs to go back to where hes from DC and go to the wizards.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        http://totalfratmove.com/grow-a-pair-kevin-durant/

I am sure you have all heard the rumors

Comment

Thatd be such a bad look lmao

He wont tho. Itd be cool if he went to Brooklyn with DeRozan and instantly made them go from worst to first lmao

But the Thunder is where he belongs with Westbrook. They were on a whole other level in those playoffs. They know what they can do.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
            LeBron said he's staying in Cleveland

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Did the Jets pay him more than San Diego was willing to? If so then he did nothing wrong. You're supposed to maximize your value in a free market.

It's LaDainian Tomlinson's birthday today, by the way.
              Tomlinsons charger tenure ended ugly AJ Smith gave him an offer, LT Wanted a little more money and AJ Kicked him to the curb. AJ Smith made exits for former chargers ugly and uncomfortable.

Comment

I don't think Durant is going anywhere; you cannot underestimate the impact of the connection between Westbrook and him. It'd probably make him feel like if he had been disloyal or something.

However, I'm sure he'll use offers like Golden State to secure an impressive contract from OKC.

Comment

I'd think he is as much of a beta as Lebron....wanting a bunch of all-stars on his team

Comment

He should play for the Knicks. Rose, Melo, KD, KP, and Noah. That's an elite east team right there.

Comment

Okc just acquired oladipo, Sabonis, and Ilyas oval. If KD Leaves, he has no spine

Comment

Working...
                      X