No announcement yet.

torrents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• torrents

historically i've only used torrenting sites like thepiratebay for getting downloading boxing and MMA and the occasional ana foxxx and skin diamond **** movie. recently though i've been doing a lot of books, a lot of ebooks and just yesterday for the first time i searched software packages and wow.

not sure if this'll catch me a ban here but thought i'd help a brother out in need ... i've been using open office on my mac for years now, have office 2013 for my dell laptop so there's always a formatting problem when i open that up on the mac, no longer. i d'loaded a prepackaged version of office 2011 ... and well, i'm happy to save the money. i stole.

what, if anything has been the coolest thing you've gotten off of torrenting sites?

Japanese monster movies pack including every Godzilla film ever made. Must of been 100 gb

Comment

Recently downloaded a virus that has ****ed my work computer right up. I previously never downloaded anything on my work computer but I started to and now I ****ed it up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Recently downloaded a virus that has ****ed my work computer right up. I previously never downloaded anything on my work computer but I started to and now I ****ed it up lol.
        What's your antivirus, bro?

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          historically i've only used torrenting sites like thepiratebay for getting downloading boxing and MMA and the occasional ana foxxx and skin diamond **** movie. recently though i've been doing a lot of books, a lot of ebooks and just yesterday for the first time i searched software packages and wow.

not sure if this'll catch me a ban here but thought i'd help a brother out in need ... i've been using open office on my mac for years now, have office 2013 for my dell laptop so there's always a formatting problem when i open that up on the mac, no longer. i d'loaded a prepackaged version of office 2011 ... and well, i'm happy to save the money. i stole.

what, if anything has been the coolest thing you've gotten off of torrenting sites?

all sorts. antivirus, tv shows, had a modded xbox bitd and used to get all my games from them. weird thing is i don't even miss using torrents anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post

everything.

i get all my tv shows, movies, music, ebooks from torrents.

the ________ oligarchy is not getting my money. not all of it.

not if i can help it.

ps,

Priya Price> Kylie Rogue>Raven Redmond>Skin Diamond>Ana Foxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
              What's your antivirus, bro?
              Mcafee but I let the thing lapse because I never even really used the Internet on the comp.

Comment

damn son, sorry to hear that.

avg for the MAC if you have one, free right off their site.

Comment

Mcafee but I let the thing lapse because I never even really used the Internet on the comp.
                  Yeah listen to baya and get the free version of AVG. Also, get the free version of MalwareBytes to get rid of malware.

Comment

Sports, music, classic movies and series.

Comment

Working...
                    X