No announcement yet.

MTV at it again. "What it's Like Being LGBT & Muslim"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTV at it again. "What it's Like Being LGBT & Muslim"

Of course, MTV capitalizing once again and releases this video after the Florida gay club shooting.

Hmm, well being gay and being Muslim juuust doesn't work. I don't understand why a gay person would continue to believe in or keep partaking in a religion that wants you dead tbh. This guy is lucky to not live in middle eastern countries where it's illegal to be gay and you can get the death sentence for it.

you know believing in religion/god is dont have to black and white, some are there just for the spiritual connection and can really make them a better person. i've seen a lot of real life example of this.

here some very informative documentary from my country

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
      Of course, MTV capitalizing once again and releases this video after the Florida gay club shooting.

Hmm, well being gay and being Muslim juuust doesn't work. I don't understand why a gay person would continue to believe in or keep partaking in a religion that wants you dead tbh. This guy is lucky to not live in middle eastern countries where it's illegal to be gay and you can get the death sentence for it.
      Same could be asked about gay catholics or gay Republicans or any gay person that is part of a group that has issues with ****sexuality.

Dude had no choice in his parents raising him Muslim or his being gay. That said, the caption about which identity is responsible for violence is rather distasteful.

Comment

betmen, my bro. I can appreciate Indonesia since they're open-minded about these things. You guys have a modern way of thinking compared to muslims in the middle east for sure.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Same could be asked about gay catholics or gay Republicans or any gay person that is part of a group that has issues with ****sexuality.

Dude had no choice in his parents raising him Muslim or his being gay.
        You have a point since in the Bible, the Christian god also doesn't approve of gays. However, Christians/Catholics are way ahead compared to most Muslims when it comes to dealing with this issue. I don't know of any Christian/Catholic countries where it is legal to put gays to death but it's perfectly normal to kill gays in Islam-based theocratic nations.
        Last edited by Ruthless One; 06-22-2016, 11:17 AM.

Comment

MTV went downhill after Yo MTV Raps was canceled

Comment

i stopped watching MTV when the 90s ended.

music television yet they barely show any music.

Comment

an abomination amongst abominations.

Comment

that fat dudes turkey neck is disgusting, hang the fat bastard and end his parents shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                  betmen, my bro. I can appreciate Indonesia since they're open-minded about these things. You guys have a modern way of thinking compared to muslims in the middle east for sure.

You have a point since in the Bible, the Christian god also doesn't approve of gays. However, Christians/Catholics are way ahead compared to most Muslims when it comes to dealing with this issue. I don't know of any Christian/Catholic countries where it is legal to put gays to death but it's perfectly normal to kill gays in Islam-based theocratic nations.
                  Well, if we elect a Republican majority, given their platform and the rhetoric from conservatives, I'm not so sure we'd be able to tell the difference between the US and Muslim countries with respect to treatment of gays.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    MTV went downhill after Yo MTV Raps was canceled
                    I think they really went downhill for me when they started to only show reality-tv shows.

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    i stopped watching MTV when the 90s ended.

music television yet they barely show any music.
                    Same tbh. They still showed music videos back then. Now, nope.

Comment

Working...
                    X