HAHA Eat crow all you Lebron haters!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
    Because no sport in the history of mankind has ever been rigged... Okkkkk
    lol how is that proof that this was rigged?

first off Biyombo played all the games. But with or without him Raptors were not beating the Cavs.

Green played 6 of the 7 games and 3 of the 4 wins by the Cavs. Curry got fouled out at the end of the 6th game when the game was already over.

if you understood bball you would know why the Cavs. won. After the first 2 games, the cavs changed their game plan. Instead of doing 20 different things, they narrowed their plays down to the most effective plays they had. They started putting Curry in the pick and roll wearing him out on the defensive end which made him too tired to make his shots on offense. Lebron picked his spots on offense saving his energy so he can stay on the floor longer to help on defense. Every play was perfectly calculated by Lebron. He ran a clinic on the Warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      lol how is that proof that this was rigged?

first off Biyombo played all the games. But with or without him Raptors were not beating the Cavs.

Green played 6 of the 7 games and 3 of the 4 wins by the Cavs. Curry got fouled out at the end of the 6th game when the game was already over.

if you understood bball you would know why the Cavs. won. After the first 2 games, the cavs changed their game plan. Instead of doing 20 different things, they narrowed their plays down to the most effective plays they had. They started putting Curry in the pick and roll wearing him out on the defensive end which made him too tired to make his shots on offense. Lebron picked his spots on offense saving his energy so he can stay on the floor longer to help on defense. Every play was perfectly calculated by Lebron. He ran a clinic on the Warriors.
      Your last paragraph is the reason they won... But to say Green not being in Game 5 and Curry being called for fouls that he didn't commit in game 6 isn't proof the Cavs had help... Well that's just fanboyism... How different did curry have to play in game 6 with all those foul calls and how much momentum did GSW lose without Green on the floor?

Who knows maybe I'm wrong but that's a lot of calls the NBA made that went in favor of the Cavs...

Comment

Your last paragraph is the reason they won... But to say Green not being in Game 5 and Curry being called for fouls that he didn't commit in game 6 isn't proof the Cavs had help... Well that's just fanboyism... How different did curry have to play in game 6 with all those foul calls and how much momentum did GSW lose without Green on the floor?

Who knows maybe I'm wrong but that's a lot of calls the NBA made that went in favor of the Cavs...
        So you're saying Curry should be allowed to foul? It's nobodies fault but his that he got into foul trouble. Every team gets into foul trouble when they play against good teams. Players who played against Jordan, Shaq, Hakeem and all the great players they would get into foul trouble because great players pressure you into those situations.

Lebron clearly got fouled by Iguadala on what would have been a guaranteed basket at the end of the game yesterday which would have given the Cavs the lead with 2mins left but the ref didn't call it. Where was Lebron's help on that if the refs wanted to help the Cavs? If u focus the other way, you will see how many times every game a foul on Lebron doesn't get called. Everyone only sees what they want to see.
        Last edited by -Swizzy-; 06-20-2016, 05:32 PM.

Comment

It happens all the time. Now there has been some rigged games before in the nba and sports in general but the Cavs outplayed the Warriors the last 3 games. Golden state has also benefitted to some horrible calls or non calls that helped them break the 96 bulls record. There was a horrible horrible non call in the second the last season game when they played the Grizzlies that helped them get the win.

Comment

Lebron's a great player no doubt but he is protected by the officials and the NBA. He is impossible to guard because of this. Would be nice to see how far he went without the nba sponsors behind him. I guess the same could be said about any nba star like Michael and Kobe. But it is true in the NBA they get star treatment and the super stars get super star treatment. Changes everything.

Comment

lol youngster confirmed.

Pippen, Cartright, bj Armstrong, Horace grant, Rodman, Kukoc = 6 all-stars. Not only were they all all-stars, they were all great defensive players unlike Irving and Love.
              idiot confirmed

please stop posting about basketball

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                It happens all the time. Now there has been some rigged games before in the nba and sports in general but the Cavs outplayed the Warriors the last 3 games. Golden state has also benefitted to some horrible calls or non calls that helped them break the 96 bulls record. There was a horrible horrible non call in the second the last season game when they played the Grizzlies that helped them get the win.
                Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                idiot confirmed

please stop posting about basketball
                how do you say that with no explanation? I was responding to a post saying MJ only played with 1 all-star in his career. all I did was post factual info.

you calling me an idiot on a post that had no opinion in it shows your bias and lack of intelligence.

Comment

how do you say that with no explanation? I was responding to a post saying MJ only played with 1 all-star in his career. all I did was post factual info.

you calling me an idiot on a post that had no opinion in it shows your bias and lack of intelligence.
                  BJ & Horace Grant were all-stars during 1994 when MJ was retired. Rodman last All-star appearance was 1991 or 92, Kukoc & Cartwright were never all-stars

so again, please stop posting on basketball threads

Comment

mother****er

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                      BJ & Horace Grant were all-stars during 1994 when MJ was retired. Rodman last All-star appearance was 1991 or 92, Kukoc & Cartwright were never all-stars

so again, please stop posting on basketball threads
                      lol, you really are a ******.

the person who's post I was responding to said Irving and Love were all-stars and Kevin Love was never an all-star with the Cavs. Hence "all-star caliber players" in the words of Sterling Archer. Hence Rodman, Grant.

And I just checked now you're right Kukoc was not an all-star but Cartwright was. So maybe you shouldn't be the one to post. I just posted that off the top of my head without googling.

I was sure Kukoc was an all-star because he was a unicorn for his era. a 6'10 guy who can shoot. Big deal, I watched them live and still watch 90's bulls play. Getting 1 of 6 wrong is not bad considering that was 20 years ago.

You have 1% of the bball knowledge I have I assure you.

Comment

Working...
                      X