Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Most overrated rapper of all. Don't give a single fck About this backup dancing lesbian fake thug.
        u sound mad as fck that he was born in NY but would rather kick it with L.A. niggas and be accepted here. Pac was all about L.A., he wasn't about that soft eastcoast shit.

Comment

All eyez on me could have been 2 classic albums but 7 day theory is Tupac at his best

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
            u sound mad as fck that he was born in NY but would rather kick it with L.A. niggas and be accepted here. Pac was all about L.A., he wasn't about that soft eastcoast shit.
            Nah, in ny he was just a back up dancer for digital underground who couldn't make it in ny.

He became a star in Cali by dressing like a submissive lesbian and getting dicked down by Suge, because Cali neggas love them some fake ass rappers.

That fake **** don't fly on my coast.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
              I seen this trailer this morning and the guy sounds nothing like pac. Then theres also another video that was released a few weeka ago of a part of the movie when pac ia getting interviewed and he just doesnt have the it that pac had when he spoke. Anyways i hope its not a dissapointment.
              True.. but to be fair who has ever been able to sound like Pac? The man was entirely unique in flow and delivery. Eminem is easier to mimick the flow of than Pac. It's about cadence and delivery, Pac's was second to none and they are not likely to find a sonic copy.

The guy looks the part though. Will definitely check this out

Comment

wahhh ney work rappers are soft wahh

Comment

Nah, in ny he was just a back up dancer for digital underground who couldn't make it in ny.

He became a star in Cali by dressing like a submissive lesbian and getting dicked down by Suge, because Cali neggas love them some fake ass rappers.

Biggie: Pac is a strong dude , i know dudes, ya know what im saying? he real strong. so when they were like he got shot i was like and? ya know what im saying he's always getting shot or shot at. he gonna pull through this one again make a few records about it and it's gonna be over ya know what im saying?

Many people recognize Pac as more than you would paint him, including NY icon Biggie Smalls.

Comment

Word.....

Last edited by Phenom; 06-16-2016, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                      Biggie: Pac is a strong dude , i know dudes, ya know what im saying? he real strong. so when they were like he got shot i was like and? ya know what im saying he's always getting shot or shot at. he gonna pull through this one again make a few records about it and it's gonna be over ya know what im saying?

Many people recognize Pac as more than you would paint him, including NY icon Biggie Smalls.
                      i always saw this line as a huge diss towards pac. i never liked the fact that he mentioned that. then you add up the fact that he release "who shot ya" aka a subliminal diss track after pac was still in the hospital was low too. biggie was the definition of a coward in the rap game. only disses dudes after they in a bag or couldn't retaliate.

Comment

Working...
                      X