Americas Most Wanted Need To Comeback!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    I agree.

Did you ever know anybody who was on there?
    I didn't, but one of the serial killers on there killed at least one woman in Austin where I was living. Kenneth McDuff, one of the worst monsters who ever lived. I've read court testimony about what he did to that woman, and it's horrific.

Comment

There was a dude on there from out here who killed two of my buddy's back in the day. He shot up a party and shot like 7 people. It was just a brief story though they didnt do a re-enactment.

But I do know this guy pretty good.

He called me from county after and I was making fun of him for crying like a B*tch.
      lmfao waht a *****.

when I was 15 we got caught with pounds of bud in some tires right me the homie and the homie bitch ass cousin lmfao they take us to the jail area trying to question us to snitch me and homie aint say shit but his cousin was snitching a storm of a bunch of non related shit lmfao crying we can hear his ass down the corridor lmfao till this day me and my homie still cap on dude lmfao he said something like "I know this dude named oscar who slangs" lmfao...... I dont even know who he snitched on lmfao but he snitched.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        John Walsh has a new show called The Hunt with John Walsh on CNN.

It's alot like AMW.

its on netflix!

Comment

I agree.

Did you ever know anybody who was on there?
          I did.

I had a friend who's sister killed her 3 year old daughter, and while under house arrest, she fled to Mexico with her boyfriend. Happened back in 98-99.

They just ran a small segment on her, showed her picture and a phone number to call. No reenactment piece.

Comment

Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
            naw lol

Theirs was one clip that amw had that was gangster as hell, a car pulls up next to another car and a dude pops out the sunroof with like a ak-47 fully-auto and lets it rip into the other car was like something out of the movies. IDK why but everytime i think about aws i think of that clip.
            was this the case in cali in the early 90s? freeway shooting?

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
              was this the case in cali in the early 90s? freeway shooting?
              I know in northen cali their was shooting like that but not sure about socal, logic will say of course! but truth is its 2 completely different places that follow completely different rules.

Comment

Working...
              X