Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your best/craziest experience in Las Vegas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've never been to vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      that was actually a lame response thats why i didnt bother wasting my time responding..

if you think that was ownage.. carry on..

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        that was actually a lame response thats why i didnt bother wasting my time responding..

if you think that was ownage.. carry on..

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Man that sounds so much like a movie i watched except the movie had a lil d1ck china man in it lol
          Really how funny what a coincidence......

Comment

Their was a funny ass thing that happened once, I was beating up this drunk white dude who grabbed my girls ass when we was walking, and dude had a weird but semi effective defense he would bend all the way down and try to wrestle my hips or soemthing so I would have to take a step back and uppercut his ass, I was splitting em bad blood started leaking everywhere and some black dude comes to dude rescue lol he came saying something like "that enough you got em you whooped his ass and blah blah blah" and the white dude tells the black dude I dont need no help from you N****ER lmfao and they start scrapping lmfao. That white dude was just too lit if someone didnt kill him that night that liver didnt survive the weekend lol.

Comment

I once drove 45 min outside of the Vegas strip and paid a crackwhore $100.00 to suck my cack with a condom on.

If that's not rock bottom, I don't know what is.

Please tell me.

Comment

Was at the craps table with my buddy, he was on a hot streak, big crowd and people cheering.

I ran into my gay cousin Raul and he followed me to the table. I was betting with my buddy, as were many others. So ****ing Raul gets close to my buddy the shooter, and right as he gets the dice back, but before he rolls, he says "wow, you have really big arms, do you workout?"

Everyone at the table froze for a few seconds, then my buddy rolled craps.

I hated it that he was family. My buddy wanted to **** him up. I should have let him.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Was at the craps table with my buddy, he was on a hot streak, big crowd and people cheering.

I ran into my gay cousin Raul and he followed me to the table. I was betting with my buddy, as were many others. So ****ing Raul gets close to my buddy the shooter, and right as he gets the dice back, but before he rolls, he says "wow, you have really big arms, do you workout?"

Everyone at the table froze for a few seconds, then my buddy rolled craps.

I hated it that he was family. My buddy wanted to **** him up. I should have let him.
                  Raul, the sexual deviant, makes another appearance.

Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
                    Raul, the sexual deviant, makes another appearance.

Welcome back.
                    He is a crazy character. He asks weird questions about movie stars, etc.
                    He got kicked out of the Navy for doing stuff with other men. Only his mom refuses to believe it.

Mijo just hasn't met the right girl yet.

Comment

Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
                      Their was a funny ass thing that happened once, I was beating up this drunk white dude who grabbed my girls ass when we was walking, and dude had a weird but semi effective defense he would bend all the way down and try to wrestle my hips or soemthing so I would have to take a step back and uppercut his ass, I was splitting em bad blood started leaking everywhere and some black dude comes to dude rescue lol he came saying something like "that enough you got em you whooped his ass and blah blah blah" and the white dude tells the black dude I dont need no help from you N****ER lmfao and they start scrapping lmfao. That white dude was just too lit if someone didnt kill him that night that liver didnt survive the weekend lol.
                      Lmao Vegas fights usually involve 1 extremely intoxicated dude getting his ass whooped by someone coherent. I made it a rulle after seeing drunk dudes get their asses beat on many occasions to never drink & fight. Lol! I bet the Metro PD f'd him up pretty good too, they dont f around.

Comment

Working...
                      X