Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are IQ tests an accurate way to gauge a person's intelligence? And what is your IQ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real IQ tests take hours and cost a lot of money. Some online thing is useless..

Comment

Here we go again. Another IQ dick measuring thread. WE already had one of these. Look it up.

And no it means nothing. The person who is finishing K through 12 early and doing other extraordinary things, it's a foregone conclusion that they're smart and attaching an IQ number to that is pointless. They've proven they're smart.

5 years ago, I would have said that your average poster on here is above average in the intelligence dept,(not smart enough to achieve anything great but smarter than your average imbecile). as most of the twits that I know in my daily life don't partake in any online forum on a regular basis. But not even that isn't a safe statement.

WE've got a bunch of short attention span, texting-like-a-teenage-girl-who-gets-100's-of-c0ck-offerings on a daily type of posters in here, who are more suited for Twitter than a message board.

Comment

My girlfriend just took this test and she scored a 74. Should I be concerned? I don't think I want her to be my baby mama now

IQ Test
        IQ Test
        Last edited by punchr; 06-13-2016, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Waiting for all the boxingscene alpha geniuses to look up the answer and post a really really high IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
            126 is what I got. This test is NOT an accurate IQ test though

Plus I'm partially color blind so them picture ones messed me up.
            Do t use that excuse. Ur retarted bruh!

I got 141... Far from the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
              Do t use that excuse. Ur retarted bruh!

I got 141... Far from the truth.
              126 is average to a lil above average, i guess it only messed it up like 10 or so points or so, since it was one question. I figured I'd do worse actually , my brain has taken a lot of self imposed damage over the years haha.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                Waiting for all the boxingscene alpha geniuses to look up the answer and post a really really high IQ.
                I want /// to take it.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  My girlfriend just took this test and she scored a 74. Should I be concerned? I don't think I want her to be my baby mama now

IQ Test
                  IQ Test
                  I wouldn't worry about that. Your GF is smart enough to want to get impregnated by a 6'5 Alpha c0ck. It's her biological imperative. You're just around for "teh intellectual conversations".

Comment

Originally posted by PlasterWraps View Post
                    Last time I took an interwebs IQ test I scored a 190 - but then, if I really had an IQ that high I wouldn't be wasting my time posting crap on boxingscene.

So yeah, do take your score with a grain of salt..

-----

Don't be so hard on /// - that dude is legit the bscene Freud. Full psychoanalysis done within 20 seconds based on sentence structure. He's basically doing y'all a favour.
                    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    IQ Test
                    IQ Test

Don't take this thing serious.
                    Originally posted by Furn View Post
                    IQ Test
                    IQ Test

My iq when is was a kid was 145-147 I I had a few proper tests be issue I used to win a bank account with like $50 in it every year in the national maths competiton despite rarely gong to class.

Probably gone down a bit with years of drinking and doing drugs, although I did get a 4.0 GPA in my masters without really studying at all when I went back to school a few years back.

That test is dodgy as tho, too short for a start.
                    How many kids do you have? I'm putting my 138 IQ to use, I have 3 kids with two baby mommas.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                      I wouldn't worry about that. Your GF is smart enough to want to get impregnated by a 6'5 Alpha c0ck. It's her biological imperative. You're just around for "teh intellectual conversations".
                      I'm 6'0 ft, 230 lb, with a 5.5 inch penis, 7 inch circumference. She orgasms off me

Comment

Working...
                      X