No announcement yet.

Man arrested at L.A. Gay Pride Parade with 3 assault rifles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    Cause if they were AR 15's they aren't assault rifles cause they aren't fully automatic. I'm not a fan of guns but folks need to know the difference. My grandma gave me an old ass pistol like 2 weeks ago.
    If I can hit an object with 15 shots in a span of 1.5 seconds, it's pretty good for assault purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
      Was is the key word here. That bill wouldn't have prevented someone who was previously on a watch list from buying guns. Again his investigations from 2013 and 2014 were closed, he wasn't on any list when he bought those guns, and that bill you're talking about wouldn't have stopped him.
      I don't think Muslims who are being investigated for terrorism come off the FBI watch list, thats just my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        Cause if they were AR 15's they aren't assault rifles cause they aren't fully automatic. I'm not a fan of guns but folks need to know the difference. My grandma gave me an old ass pistol like 2 weeks ago.
        It's def an assault rifle, most of my friends have them, accurate as all hell, little kick back, easy to shoot, it's a gun made for killing people, that's what it's built for.

NRA people will try to use some technical jargon bs to say it's not an assault rifle. They are full of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          Then I'm done here.

I'll be voting for the candidate who will do something about gun control in November solely because people like you refuse to concede even the smallest of points.

(That guns should be regulated at least as much as automobiles.)
          They should be concerned about regulating backpack and briefcase bombs.

It took nothing more than boxcutters to take down the World Trade Center.

Comment

Except we do.

See : Sam Harris, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, and Bill Maher. Harris and Maher are two of the most influential voices within the liberal echo chamber, and they're adamantly outspoken against the religion of Islam.

Granted you're not going to reach 100% polarity on any issue within any major political party (see : conservatives on gay marriage), but to make a blanket statement like that is only disingenuous and self-serving.

As usual, the issue is much more complex than those who play partisan politics would have you believe.
            Not disingenuous at all, rather it is disturbingly accurate. Those names are a minority, across the board the left in the west and America is quick to denounce Christian intolerance but hesitant to do the same for islamic bigotry. Liberals have a field day when the perp is a straight white male but are relatively quiet on these types of incidents.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

Yeah, that is if you believe that bunch of bs...

Comment

The ATF already regulate and closely monitor the sales of all potentially lethal explosive ingredients in the United States.

That's why you haven't seen a major catastrophic bombing in the United States since Oklahoma City in 1995.

In before somebody claims the Boston bombing as a major event even though it only killed 3 people...

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  It's def an assault rifle, most of my friends have them, accurate as all hell, little kick back, easy to shoot, it's a gun made for killing people, that's what it's built for.

NRA people will try to use some technical jargon bs to say it's not an assault rifle. They are full of ****.
                  NRA people annoy me too but the "AR" in AR 15 stands for armalight rifle. Like an AK 47 would be an assault rifle cause it's fully automatic

Comment

If I can hit an object with 15 shots in a span of 1.5 seconds, it's pretty good for assault purposes.
                    Nah brah you're thinking of a fully automatic weapon. A semi automatic you have to pull the trigger each time you shoot a fully automatic you pull it and shoot as many as you want very rapidly

Comment

The ATF already regulate and closely monitor the sales of all potentially lethal explosive ingredients in the United States.

That's why you haven't seen a major catastrophic bombing in the United States since Oklahoma City in 1995.

In before somebody claims the Boston bombing as a major event even though it only killed 3 people...
                      LOL, alright, we've got it all under control. Ban the guns and the world is all smiles and kisses.

Comment

Working...
                      X