No announcement yet.

Man arrested at L.A. Gay Pride Parade with 3 assault rifles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    OP's blanket statement is factual, that's why.

Republican support for unchecked gun regulations is a major component of why these spree shootings keep happening.

I'll concede to you (or your side, or whatever) that we should be much stricter with immigration from certain hotbed nations in the middle east. (Though that wouldn't have helped today because the shooter was a US citizen)

Would you be willing to concede to me that we should start regulating guns at least at the same level that we currently regulate automobiles?

You'd have much more fun if you started viewing politics the way you view sporting events. That's how I've been doing it for the last few years and the quality of discourse I've had has gone up, to quote Trump, tremendously.
    His statement is not factual, Republicans didn't arm that terrorist. I don't agree that regulations on guns are the answer at all. France's strict gun laws didn't prevent the Charlie Hebdo and Bataclan shootings. And even if the guy in Orlando hadn't been able to get his hands on any guns because of stricter regulations, I highly doubt it would have stopped him from massacring those people. I think some pressure cooker bombs might have done the trick, if not he probably would have come up with something else. He was a man with hatred in his heart and he had a specific goal in mind, Hillary's regulations wouldn't have made a difference.

This issue is not about gun laws, it's about Muslim terrorism and it's threat to the safety of people across the world. 9/11, Boston Marathon, San Bernardino, Orlando, all of the attacks in Europe. This is a plague that has infested the entire globe. You mentioned Sam Harris and Bill Maher, but they are in the minority in the Democratic Party when it comes to their views on Islam. If you agree with them then hats off to you, but the majority of Democrats don't.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      Was this guy a Muslim?
      Another massacre in the name of ISIS and you guys wanna argue semantics. I don't know if he grew up Muslim or was Muslim but it doesn't matter. Who did he pledge allegiance to as he was murdering 50 innocent people?

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
        His statement is not factual, Republicans didn't arm that terrorist. I don't agree that regulations on guns are the answer at all. France's strict gun laws didn't prevent the Charlie Hebdo and Bataclan shootings. And even if the guy in Orlando hadn't been able to get his hands on any guns because of stricter regulations, I highly doubt it would have stopped him from massacring those people. I think some pressure cooker bombs might have done the trick, if not he probably would have come up with something else. He was a man with hatred in his heart and he had a specific goal in mind, Hillary's regulations wouldn't have made a difference.

This issue is not about gun laws, it's about Muslim terrorism and it's threat to the safety of people across the world. 9/11, Boston Marathon, San Bernardino, Orlando, all of the attacks in Europe. This is a plague that has infested the entire globe. You mentioned Sam Harris and Bill Maher, but they are in the minority in the Democratic Party when it comes to their views on Islam. If you agree with them then hats off to you, but the majority of Democrats don't.
        My statement is 100% factual.

Democrats tried to push a bill through that wouldnt allow gun sales to anyone on a terrorist watch list.

Republicans voted against it. Yeah, this actually happened.

Why? Because republicans like mass murders, it leads to more gun sales. Especially if a mulim does it.

Comment

Then I'm done here.

I'll be voting for the candidate who will do something about gun control in November solely because people like you refuse to concede even the smallest of points.

(That guns should be regulated at least as much as automobiles.)

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            My statement is 100% factual.

Democrats tried to push a bill through that wouldnt allow gun sales to anyone on a terrorist watch list.

Republicans voted against it. Yeah, this actually happened.

Why? Because republicans like mass murders, it leads to more gun sales. Especially if a mulim does it.
            The FBI interviewed him in 2013 and 2014 but he wasn't on any watch list when he bought those guns. Try again liberal sheep.

Comment

Guns are definitely an issue. I think it's too late to do anything because of the sheer volume of them, and the gun culture, but a real effort needs to be made. On the other side, the left needs to acknowledge that Islam is problematic in the modern world. Their inability and lack of desire to integrate into western countries is a major problem.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                Then I'm done here.

I'll be voting for the candidate who will do something about gun control in November solely because people like you refuse to concede even the smallest of points.

(That guns should be regulated at least as much as automobiles.)
                That's fine you have a right to vote for whoever you want. But when Hillary bans assault rifles, and we continue to see Muslims massacre people with pipe bombs, pressure cooker bombs, and illegally acquired assault rifles, will Hillary and the top Dems finally admit that we have a Muslim terrorist problem? God I hope so.

Comment

The FBI interviewed him in 2013 and 2014 but he wasn't on any watch list when he bought those guns. Try again liberal sheep.
                  WTF does that have to do with anything?

Republicans are literally ok with Muslims on the terrorist watch list having guns. If they didn't they wouldn't have voted against this bill.

Republicans arm Americas terrorist. This is a fact.

Republicans literally sat there and said, you know what, let's allow Muslim terrorist in America to have assault rifles. Bunch of cowards scared of the NRA.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    WTF does that have to do with anything?

Republicans are literally ok with Muslims on the terrorist watch list having guns. If they didn't they wouldn't have voted against this bill.

Republicans arm Americas terrorist. This is a fact.

Republicans literally sat there and said, you know what, let's allow Muslim terrorist in America to have assault rifles. Bunch of cowards scared of the NRA.
                    What kind of assault rifles did he have

Comment

That's fine you have a right to vote for whoever you want. But when Hillary bans assault rifles, and we continue to see Muslims massacre people with pipe bombs, pressure cooker bombs, and illegally acquired assault rifles, will Hillary and the top Dems finally admit that we have a Muslim terrorist problem? God I hope so.
                      your point about the Paris attack is a great one in this context and completely ****s all over the anti-gun argument. that's why the edgelord libtard conveniently stops at the sentence before it.

Comment

Working...
                      X