Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This ****ing football (soccer, Fat Yanks)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This ****ing football (soccer, Fat Yanks)

This is a textbook reason why I don't like that shitty sport.

I dunno why, but it seems to attract the most vulgar and violent of men - people who think books are there to be eaten - and particularly among Green Teefs.

When you say "Green Teef", you think of Hugh Grant, the Queen, cups of tea, and arguably untrue stereotypes about dental hygiene.

What you SHOULDN'T think is a load of beer-bellied fuck knuckles pissing and fighting in the streets.

I was in a pub poker tournament the other week and a game was on. Every time ANYTHING would happen, a lot of ****ing degenerates would start shouting like 12-year-old **** hawks.

After a while I started getting up when someone got near a goal, shouting out, in a mock-chav accent "Go on, Bazzo! Go on, yer fucker! Gi' us a fuckin' goal Baz!!!!"

People playing poker with me laughed, but none of the football fans present realised I was just taking the piss. I was going to start a chant of "football fans are a load of ****s" but I thought that might be crossing the line.

Anyway, Ukraine losing 2-0 to Schnellland just now.... can someone explain to me why they didn't, like their other sporting countrymen, initiate multiple clinches to stop the other players from moving?

That's in the rules, isn't it? That's what I heard? What say you, Freedom2016?
    Last edited by !! Anorak; 06-13-2016, 02:21 PM.

Football is the Justin Bieber of sports.....

Comment

Reminds me of a few weeks back in Edinburgh watching leinster and connacht rugby fans having banter with each other prior to the pro 12 final. What puzzles me is rugby is a violent sport whereas football is 20 fairies diving about and 2 goalkeepers looking like sex offenders. Yet football fans are thugs and rugby fans posh twats, but posh twats who don't act like holligans

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

I dunno why, but it seems to attract the most vulgar and violent of men - people who think books are there to be eaten - and particularly among Green Teefs.

When you say "Green Teef", you think of Hugh Grant, the Queen, cups of tea, and arguably untrue stereotypes about dental hygiene.

What you SHOULDN'T think is a load of beer-bellied fuck knuckles pissing and fighting in the streets.

I was in a pub poker tournament the other week and a game was on. Every time ANYTHING would happen, a lot of ****ing degenerates would start shouting like 12-year-old **** hawks.

After a while I started getting up when someone got near a goal, shouting out, in a mock-chav accent "Go on, Bazzo! Go on, yer fucker! Gi' us a fuckin' goal Baz!!!!"

People playing poker with me laughed, but none of the football fans present realised I was just taking the piss. I was going to start a chant of "football fans are a load of ****s" but I thought that might be crossing the line.

Anyway, Ukraine losing 2-0 to Schnellland just now.... can someone explain to me why they didn't, like their other sporting countrymen, initiate multiple clinches to stop the other players from moving?

That's in the rules, isn't it? That's what I heard? What say you, Freedom?
        Stick to watching cricket, ya arse bandit

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
          Reminds me of a few weeks back in Edinburgh watching leinster and connacht rugby fans having banter with each other prior to the pro 12 final. What puzzles me is rugby is a violent sport whereas football is 20 fairies diving about and 2 goalkeepers looking like sex offenders. Yet football fans are thugs and rugby fans posh twats, but posh twats who don't act like holligans
          Rugby was always seen as a game played by posh school boys from the capital, but now it's more accepted among working class people since Glasgow are the top dogs, the number one club in Scotland who have the bigger fan base, rugby has become a lot more popular among the working class.

I'm a Glasgow warrior fan

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            Only boxing for me... two half naked men, pounding each other in the ring.

No ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post

Cricket is better and more athletic than stupid football.

Comment

I can't understand why people love Soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

That's in the rules, isn't it? That's what I heard? What say you, Freedom?
                  Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                  Football is the Justin Bieber of sports.....
                  Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
                  Originally posted by raty tat tat View Post

Comment

Originally posted by raty tat tat View Post
                    That probably means you're a bit thick then.

I don't like Rugby, but i can understand why some would like it.

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
                    You're 'avin a bubble there m8.

Comment

Working...
                    X