No announcement yet.

Mass shooting at gay club in Orlando, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    I am extremely curious about how the LBGT and left will react. Their golden goose just got harmed. Because of their own rules they will be forced to run the "oh not all ******s are like this" but will they? Considering how they're the first to blame, judge and still act like victims.

I bet you 99% of 'secular ******s' is loving this news. And I'm not exaggerating about that number either.
    Somehow it will be *****'s fault. Something like his comments precipitated this.......at least that's how Clinton will spin it and how CNN will push it.

Comment

Worst mass shootings in US

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...ass-shootings/

1. Pulse nightclub. Orlando, FL. At least 50 killed. June 12, 2016.

2. Virginia Tech. Blacksburg, VA. 32 killed. April 16, 2007. Shooter was student at the university.

3. Sandy Hook Elementary. Newtown, CT. 27 killed. Dec. 14, 2012. Shooter was a 20-year-old who lived nearby but had no known direct connection with the school.

4. Luby’s Cafeteria. Killeen, TX. 23 killed. Oct. 16, 1991. Shooter was an unemployed man known for anger toward women, minorities.

5. McDonald’s. San Ysidro, CA. 21 killed. July 18, 1984. Shooter was a disgruntled former employee.

6. University of Texas Tower. Austin, Texas. 18 killed. Aug. 1, 1966. Shooter was a student at the university who shot his wife and mother before taking to the tower on campus.

7. Inland Regional Center holiday party. San Bernardino. 14 killed. Dec. 2, 2015. Two shooters were a married couple and Islamic extremists.

8. Post office in Edmond, OK. 14 killed. Aug. 20, 1986. Shooter was a disgruntled postal worker at the facility.

9. Columbine High School. Littleton, CO. 13 killed. April 20, 1999. Two shooters were students at the high school.

10. Fort Hood, TX. 13 killed. Nov. 5, 2009. Shooter was an Army psychiatrist on the base who shouted “Allahu Akbar,” or “God is Greatest,” as he opened fire.

11. Immigration center citizenship class. Binghamton, NY. 13 killed. April 3, 2009. Shooter was an immigrant connected with the facility.

12. Wah Mee gambling club. Seattle, WA. Feb. 18, 1983. 13 killed. Three shooters robbed their victims and then killed them.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Islamic Terrorist attack.

***** is just a crazy racist doe!!!!! You people starting to wake up to reality yet? Carson was on this morning saying that there are documents stating that ISIS is targeting the "political correctness" in America as it will allow them to infiltrate the country and setup for attacks. They are calling us weak and using our weakness to exploit us.

With Clinton in charge of this country, these attacks will be a weekly occurrence.

We'll see how Clinton addresses this situation. Will she call it Islamic terrorism or some generic euphamisim? Are we gonna hear the usual suspects tout "violence has no religion" or some other weak platitude?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          and if it's a ******, and "the right" bans all ******s, is that not an overreaction?
          Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          They already do. Those lil goofy hats or the ***locks hair deals or whatever they are.

Personally I'd prefer if we made all religious people wear goofy lil hats as they all are the same to me more or less.
          This could work out. The gays could become terrified of the muzz so they won't be flaunting themselves as much anymore. The muzscum could be persecuted due to this(I'm hoping executed for many of them too) because lets face it, there's nothing americans love and defend more than their gays. I welcome this 'war'.
          Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          Importing ******s is basically saying a % of your population is expendable, you're essentially trading people's lives for them.
          Yeah but the LBGT are some of the most guilty muzz lovers who want to import them into their countries.

So it's nice to see for once that victims of muzzscum happen to be those who are dumb enough to support them.
          Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Islamic Terrorist attack.

***** is just a crazy racist doe!!!!! You people starting to wake up to reality yet? Carson was on this morning saying that there are documents stating that ISIS is targeting the "political correctness" in America as it will allow them to infiltrate the country and setup for attacks. They are calling us weak and using our weakness to exploit us.

With Clinton in charge of this country, these attacks will be a weekly occurrence.
          people will have to learn the hard way.

these uppity neo liberals whose entire sheltered suburbanite lifestyle dont have a clue that there are people that you just cannot save and cannot reason with.

the neo liberal cultural marxists safe space crowd and their deluded ignorant philosophy on present day life security concerns will have to learn the hard way.

Comment

When NRA does their press conference some post the link.

Comment

****ing terrible

Comment

I am extremely curious about how the LBGT and left will react. Their golden goose just got harmed. Because of their own rules they will be forced to run the "oh not all ******s are like this" but will they? Considering how they're the first to blame, judge and still act like victims.

I bet you 99% of 'secular ******s' is loving this news. And I'm not exaggerating about that number either.
                They will want to shout and scream and blame the ******, but then they will realise they can't because that would be admitting that the Right were correct, so they will go back to the usual stance of "Islam is a religion of peace and not all ******s are bad".
                Last edited by Rocky...; 06-12-2016, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  We'll see how Clinton addresses this situation. Will she call it Islamic terrorism or some generic euphamisim? Are we gonna hear the usual suspects tout "violence has no religion" or some other weak platitude?
                  I highly doubt she will use the words "Islamic terrorism" on any platform. The discussion from her side will evolve into an insinuation that ***** provoked this attack. It might not happen today but I'd be willing to bet that by mid-week, the left will be laying the blame on *****.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Domestic terrorism aid by lax gun laws is what I expect to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      When NRA does their press conference some post the link.
                      He had (2) hand guns, and AR-15, and an "explosive device". You take away the guns, you are still left with backpack bombs and the like. As many, many people have said, "it's not the guns that kill people, it's people killing people".

Had a few people in the club been packing a gun themselves, he might have only killed 1 or 2 people.

I was present at VA Tech during those shootings and had 1 professor had access to gun, he could have prevented nearly all of the shootings that occurred.

Comment

Working...
                      X