No announcement yet.

Mass shooting at gay club in Orlando, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss shooting my guns.

I think that shooter couldn't reconcile his *******uality with the Koran, and his over bearing father.

If he made a bomb instead of using firearms, what would people say?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      You keep avoiding rebutting what was posted because you do not have the facts to do so.
      Ok I'll bite, if two conditions are met;

First, you agree to start a second thread about the cause of the Venezuela's meltdown if anyone complains about us going off topic.

Second, I need you to explain the Law of Supply and Demand in your own words. Then I need you to explain how Government imposed price controls conflict with that law, as well as the effects the price controls have on the economy, specifically in the areas of the economy the price controls are imposed on.

If you agree with the first and answer my questions in the second, I'll concede I was wrong about you and that I can discuss the causes of Venezuela's implosion with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Donald ***** is meeting with the NRA to discuss gun control because, apparently, the NRA is in charge of our safety and laws.
        No, they are not. Civics 101

I'd wager it's him trying to find some common ground. It's something leaders, and those who accomplish things in the private sector, do.

It's a better approach than *****'s 'We won, so you sit in the back of the bus' attitude.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
          Not an AR-15, not fully automatic and he wasn't on the terror watch list at the time of the shooting. Glad I could clear some things up.
          Meh, the Sig MCX is a semi-auto rifle that fires a 5.56 round.

Comment

• I still don't understand the obsession with the background checks. If someone wants to commit murder, which is the highest crime, buying a gun illegally is no big deal. Not being able to buy a legal gun isn't going to stop him from buying a gun by any means.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Meh, the Sig MCX is a semi-auto rifle that fires a 5.56 round.
              A distinction without a significant difference perhaps, but it still doesn't have any interchangeable parts with an AR-15. Still one of those scary black guns I guess. Granted I heard some clown on here trying to tell us that the cop outside with his Glock 22 that shoots a 180 grain hollow point .40 cal was like a pea shooter next to the killer's massive 55 grain FMJ .223.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                A distinction without a significant difference perhaps, but it still doesn't have any interchangeable parts with an AR-15. Still one of those scary black guns I guess. Granted I heard some clown on here trying to tell us that the cop outside with his Glock 22 that shoots a 180 grain hollow point .40 cal was like a pea shooter next to the killer's massive 55 grain FMJ .223.
                Muzzle velocity. Check out the .17 cal vs .22 cal!

I love my guns, even my beeman precision air rifles.
                I agree, if you want to find a gun, and do evil, you will.
                Last edited by Zaroku; 06-16-2016, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Ok I'll bite, if two conditions are met;

First, you agree to start a second thread about the cause of the Venezuela's meltdown if anyone complains about us going off topic.

Second, I need you to explain the Law of Supply and Demand in your own words. Then I need you to explain how Government imposed price controls conflict with that law, as well as the effects the price controls have on the economy, specifically in the areas of the economy the price controls are imposed on.

If you agree with the first and answer my questions in the second, I'll concede I was wrong about you and that I can discuss the causes of Venezuela's implosion with you.
                  hahah GTFO! I get you are full of yourself but you actually think I am going to explain something to you to prove myself worthy of a response from you when I, and likely anyone that has been reading this, realizes you don't have anything to rebut what I wrote.

You introduced the problems in Venezuela as an example to justify your fear. I showed why IMO your fear is unjustified given the differences in the economy and other factors. Then you cowardly avoided a response and then "well I have a history degree" , which you very well could've lied about and "you need to show me you know blah, blah, blah before I answer".

You sir are a joke.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-16-2016, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Donald ***** is meeting with the NRA to discuss gun control because, apparently, the NRA is in charge of our safety and laws.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    No, they are not. Civics 101

I'd wager it's him trying to find some common ground. It's something leaders, and those who accomplish things in the private sector, do.

It's a better approach than *****'s 'We won, so you sit in the back of the bus' attitude.
                    1bad65 aren't you opposed to this? You responded to a post I wrote about using the no fly list by stating you can be put on a no fly list for various reasons without committing a crime so you were against the idea of people on the no fly list buying guns.

The terrorist watch list is not the same thing as a no fly list, but if you can be put on the list without committing a crime, I would think you'd be against this as well.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-16-2016, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      1bad65 aren't you opposed to this? You responded to a post I wrote about using the no fly list by stating you can be put on a no fly list for various reasons without committing a crime so you were against the idea of people on the no fly list buying guns.
                      Yes, I am against that for the reasons stated. We are innocent until proven guilty in this country, so we should never lose individual rights without first being convicted of a crime in a court of law.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      The terrorist watch list is not the same thing as a no fly list, but if you can be put on the list without committing a crime, I would think you'd be against this as well.
                      If that is indeed the case, I am against that too.

The 5th Amendment is clear when it states "nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;"

Comment

Working...
                      X