Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay bashing is wrong. RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by PlasterWraps View Post
      If the shoe fits - don't let me stop you from being offended.
      insults are insults.

If I call a guy in wheelchair a "cripple" is than insult? Or is it not because it's true?

Get real, grow up, and try and state your case like an adult. Is that really too much to ask of you?

Originally posted by PlasterWraps View Post
      Makes arguments from gun nut stance - gets offended when called out on it
      No, I argued the Constitution.

And fyi, that one barely deserved a response. Might want to cut back a bit, unless you don't want to have adult discourse and debate about the topic at hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by PlasterWraps View Post
        Oh, and there was " good guys" with guns at the club - armed guards.

Unless they were in on it too, just like the president was, according to Trump:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/trum...iews-1.3632561
        Derp de derp.

An armed guard stationed at Pulse engaged in a gun battle with the gunman outside the club, before the gunman ran back into the club to continue shooting.

http://www.vox.com/2016/6/12/1191161...o-what-we-know

Probably a stretch to suggest that if that armed guard was inside the club, he would've chased the gunman outside amirite?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          What's wrong with valuing our constitutional rights?

Yup, it says that word-for-word.

Notice it says nothing about the rights of immigrants who aren't American citizens, which is who the ban Trump advocates will affect.

Yes, those of us who look objectively at the facts have figured out what religion is the common denominator and we advocate steps addressing that problem.

Why cant people like you get it?

notice that you're creating out of absolutely nothing the idea that it doesn't include immigrants

where does it mention citizenship?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

14th amendment was worded to prevent people from being enslaved [not just "citizens" you clown ,] and provides equal protection against the state depriving people of liberties.

can't wait for this one to get to the supreme court [it will not.] "well, we've got the constitution, but not for muslims we don't! F#CCCK UEAH MRICKA!"

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            notice that you're creating out of absolutely nothing the idea that it doesn't include immigrants
            If it doesn't specifically include them, they are left out. It doesn't exclude animals or children specifically, do they get the same rights?

Originally posted by New England View Post
            where does it mention citizenship?
            It says 'we the people of the United States'. Sounds pretty clear to me that it doesn't include every person in the entire world.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
            Yes, it says that. Excluding muslims from emigrating here doesn't establish a State religion, nor prohibits anyone already here from practicing that religion founded by a pedophile.

nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
            Yes, persons of the United States as it specified earlier.

14th amendment was worded to prevent people from being enslaved [not just "citizens" you clown ,] and provides equal protection against the state depriving people of liberties.
            Insults, so try gain on this one...

can't wait for this one to get to the supreme court [it will not.] "well, we've got the constitution, but not for muslims we don't! F#CCCK UEAH MRICKA!"
            Hopefully we don't have 5 liberals on it, or we are screwed.

BTW, the Constitution doesn't apply to non-citizens. If it did, why cant they vote like the 15th Amendment says the people get to do?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                But the murder rate remained unchanged, showing that people just used different means to murder others.

You also left out the fact that assaults, robberies, and rapes went up after the gun ban. Did you leave that out due to ignorance, or were you lying by omission?
                Rates of ALL violent crime have DECREASED but gun bans dont have much to do with some of those stats

We simply have fewer nutters walking the street than say the US

I assume that you are a supporter of the 2nd

How's that working out for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                  Why wouldn't people say we need to stop letting muslims in? Why the F do we need them here?
                  Good to have you back.

We all know Islam is a peaceful loving religion.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                    Derp de derp.

An armed guard stationed at Pulse engaged in a gun battle with the gunman outside the club, before the gunman ran back into the club to continue shooting.

http://www.vox.com/2016/6/12/1191161...o-what-we-know

Probably a stretch to suggest that if that armed guard was inside the club, he would've chased the gunman outside amirite?
                    And he did a lot of help in doing so, didn't he?

Honestly, we've entered an entirely different territory on the gun control issue now. Because we're now routinely seeing armed professionals like local police and SWAT teams showing up to the scene only to be outgunned in the streets and forced to cower behind their vehicles by lone criminals with a significant weaponry and firepower advantage.

That's not even mentioning the fact that in a conflict scenario the initiator of the aggression always has the upper hand : If you were on the streets and I just walked up and sucker punched you as hard as I could you'd be KTFO'd before you even knew that I had a problem with you. It's the same situation in regards to these crazy ****s with semi-automatic rifles, only the likelihood of casualties is increased exponentially.

These guys commit these crimes knowing that cops will be called and it will be a few minutes before they arrive on the scene to respond. Those few minutes, coupled with their superior weaponry and established layout of the facility they're shooting up, gives them a significant advantage over responding officers to plan their assault on the police - Which is exactly what a lot of these guys do.

Also : It wasn't an "armed guard" who engaged the shooter - It was a trained police officer who was working for the club who, as I already stated, was severely outgunned by the shooter's superior firepower and ammo capacity.

(Source : http://graphics.wsj.com/orlando-shooting/)

Comment

• I wonder what is going through that cop's head. He's probably considered a hero for trying but I wonder what he's thinking now.

Comment

Working...
                      X