No announcement yet.

Mass shooting at gay club in Orlando, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    What's wrong with valuing our constitutional rights?

Yup, it says that word-for-word.

Notice it says nothing about the rights of immigrants who aren't American citizens, which is who the ban Trump advocates will affect.

Yes, those of us who look objectively at the facts have figured out what religion is the common denominator and we advocate steps addressing that problem.

Why cant people like you get it?
    Our resident short armed sociopath wants to obliterate the 2nd Amendment for American citizens, while positing that non US citizens residing in foreign countries be afforded 1st Amendment rights. Fantasizes about military and police stealing legally purchased firearms from law abiding citizens, openly hoping that 10s of millions of said citizens resist such action. Bile inducing individual.

RIP to all the victims involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      When you can offer up an effective rebuttal free form childish insults, I'll address it.

Til then, your post deserves no further response.
      If the shoe fits - don't let me stop you from being offended.

Makes arguments from gun nut stance - gets offended when called out on it

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        The media wants people divided we have to come together as a country, and figure out what we are going to do with the Muslims. We have to unite. I don't want anyone to take that as I have something against Muslims,because I don't in any way whatsoever.
        Unite against EXTREMIST Muslims not all Muslims.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          Why wouldn't people say we need to stop letting muslims in? Why the F do we need them here?
          People aren't only allowed in based on the country's needs.

Comment

The media wants people divided we have to come together as a country, and figure out what we are going to do with the Muslims. We have to unite. I don't want anyone to take that as I have something against Muslims,because I don't in any way whatsoever.
            I do. In every way possible.

Comment

• Oh, and there was " good guys" with guns at the club - armed guards.

Unless they were in on it too, just like the president was, according to Trump:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/trum...iews-1.3632561

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                People aren't only allowed in based on the country's needs.
                So we don't need them so F them. Muslim immigration should have been stopped one hundred percent the day after 9-11 and yes I know the jews were probably behind that.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Unite against EXTREMIST Muslims not all Muslims.
                  Maybe we could start a program specifically for Muslims in which we teach them that killing people is not alright.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    So we don't need them so F them. Muslim immigration should have been stopped one hundred percent the day after 9-11 and yes I know the jews were probably behind that.
                    It wasn't stopped then and it will not be stopped now. So find other ways to deal with radical Muslims.

Comment

Maybe we could start a program specifically for Muslims in which we teach them that killing people is not alright.
                      You know it will not be that easy to convince radical Muslims not to kill people.

Comment

Working...
                      X