Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump : Hillary Clinton's biggest fanboy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House Benghazi report finds no new evidence of wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton...

WASHINGTON - "Ending one of the longest, costliest, and most bitterly partisan congressional investigations in history, the House Select Committee on Benghazi issued its final report on Tuesday, finding no new evidence of culpability or wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton in the 2012 attacks in Libya that left four Americans dead."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us...-benghazi.html

Couple this with Clinton expanding her lead over Trump in a new national poll by NBC by 8 points.

(source : http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...c-poll-n599786)

"Edgy" lounge alt-righters on suicide watch as evidence continues to mount that they've lost the culture war.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      House Benghazi report finds no new evidence of wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us...-benghazi.html
      will strengthen trump's message later on about Washington being full of dirty players, especially recucklicans who are doing everything in their pathetic existence to hand over the election to hillary.

Couple this with Clinton expanding her lead over Trump in a new national poll by NBC by 8 points.

(source : http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...c-poll-n599786)
      jumping for joy over a poll before the general? and at a single digit lead, against a guy who is supposedly hitler. more desperation here, bringer.

"Edgy" lounge alt-righters on suicide watch as evidence continues to mount that they've lost the culture war.
      so explain BREXIT and why there's a moat of libtard tears surrounding it.
      Last edited by John Barron; 06-29-2016, 02:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
        She called it 3 years before the emergence of Trump:

She's right quite often. Also, I would totally smash ms. Coulter. Something oddly sexy about her

Comment

• This is how I imagine bringer.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post

This is how I imagine bringer.
            so because you can't engage him in a 1 on 1 debate you resort to memes?

that's basically what he said you would do and you just confirmed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
              so because you can't engage him in a 1 on 1 debate you resort to memes?

that's basically what he said you would do and you just confirmed it.
              That is correct. Who are you? His baclat lover?

Comment

That is correct.
                i've seen enough. he's public enemy #1 around these parts yet no one is able to debate him. it's always memes or insults.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                  i've seen enough.
                  I know you feel left out. So I found what I imagine is you.

Comment

She's right quite often. Also, I would totally smash ms. Coulter. Something oddly sexy about her
                    her wit and intelligence definitely go a long way. i don't care about the suspicious lump in her rather lengthy neck or that she's built like a twig, a woman with strong conservative values who loves guns and freedom is marriage material.

lauren southern, bruv.

:wank:

Comment

I know you feel left out. So I found what I imagine is you.

i'd rather be that over a rent a cop.

Comment

Working...
                      X