Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single men with no kids, can u answer this question for me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    ^^^lol^^^, I knew I could count on the boxingscene homies to give straight up G answers. lol I feel bad for this dude, kinda awkward when you have another man cry in front of u.

tell him to do it so she can have 4 crying babies in the house

Comment

Damn that's a gang of kids. I'm not trying to deal with all those little ****ers.... plus the baby daddies and that BS. Tell your friend to just to hit it and quit it.

If he can't get a girl otherwise, just save up for a plane ticket to Thailand and get hookers.

Comment

Hell no. My brother has two kids and I love them to death but after two hours I'm wiped out and ready to go home. There's no way I'd tolerate some kids that I have no blood relation to in order to slam some broad. The new guy is not going to put up with them for long unless he's HiLo Rudyo! beta-cuck level.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          I feel bad for this dude, kinda awkward when you have another man cry in front of u.
          Truth I'm not trying to sound tough but I swear I lose all respect for guys that cry over females I never look at them the same way again

Comment

My buddy married a a 37 year old j woman with millions of dollars, and two kids.

They just bought a retirement home in Hawaii.

He quit his job and buys himself the best stuff.

His j wife is from a super rich family and he is happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Truth I'm not trying to sound tough but I swear I lose all respect for guys that cry over females I never look at them the same way again
              lol, I wont be that harsh on him, hes been a good friend and co-worker this year I have known him but I feel you I grew up listening to Tha Dogg Pound. Hes just young and not to experienced. Im trying to get him in the gym, I got to start from the bottom with this guy and build his self esteem. I just hope he dont get all suicidal on me, hes in a bad place.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Hell no. My brother has two kids and I love them to death but after two hours I'm wiped out and ready to go home. There's no way I'd tolerate some kids that I have no blood relation to in order to slam some broad. The new guy is not going to put up with them for long unless he's HiLo Rudyo! beta-cuck level.
                I sometimes feel like a huge beta-cuck in front of my own damn kids when I cant get them to behave..

If it was someone else's kid i'd be ****ED.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  My buddy married a a 37 year old j woman with millions of dollars, and two kids.

That's a nice arrangement and the kids probably have a nanny so doesn't have to do a thing.

Comment

I don't want kids myself, getting married to a woman who has 3 kids that's tough, I wouldn't do it but...

Takes this situation for example, I got a pair of friends who are a couple, he's like 33, she's like 42, but she looks really, really, REALLY young and gorgeous. She has three kids, all boys, but the kids are no longer kids, they are about 17 and above, 1 of them lives with his father in the United States(same father for all 3), 1 of the remaining is going off to college this year and the other one lives with them and on his way out soon. He doesn't have children of his own and I don't know if he wants some, but he plays sports and hangs out with his step kids like friends do, they love him and treat him like the man of the house, sometimes she tells me is like having another kid because he spends tons of time goofing around with them more than a parent would.

They're a young couple and happy, does it really matter in this situation in specific if she has 3 kids? You be the judge, give me your opinions on this matter comrades

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

$$$ talks lol! Thered be guys out there thatd marry that 21 and counting chick to get a piece of a million. lol! My homie is hurt over a paisa (chubby) dental assistant with 3 kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X