Collapse
No announcement yet.

If BS Lounge users picked the next president of the United States: Hill Vs DT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I am chose not to vote"? Whoever wrote that sentence should be banned from voting.

Comment

I still don't even know if Trump has any actual plans if he becomes president. Can anyone tell me why they are voting for this guy?

Comment

Have a pretty good idea of what a Hillary presidency would look like. But Trump.. I just gotta see this ****.

Comment

Hilary Clinton

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
            "I am chose not to vote"? Whoever wrote that sentence should be banned from voting.
            It was supposed to be I umm chose not to vote.....etc etc....simple typo when typing too fast is all...........

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              I still don't even know if Trump has any actual plans if he becomes president. Can anyone tell me why they are voting for this guy?
              Do your own research. Cuck.

Comment

Can I post in here please Ric?

Comment

Is there any chance whatsoever of the next president to be worse than Obama?

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                    Can I post in here please Ric?

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                      Thanks man, you've always been good to me, well as a Limey **** i'm quite impartial. However, I see Clinton as a lesser of two evils, Newt Grindich blatantly should have ran for presidency.

As an outsider Trump could be good for ****s and giggles, their both lying ****s, but from over here, Hilz has f*ed up a few times according to a handful of documentaries, but Trumps a businessman. Ya'll fuked like the rest of us anyway, bring home ww3.

Thankyou Ric, I will now vote in the poll and respectfully leave....

Comment

Working...
                      X