Clear All

• another terrorist attack on civilians 4 killed

2 Muslim terrorists target random people in a crowd in Tel Aviv

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.723941

I stand with ISRAEL

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
      I stand with ISRAEL
      i see both sides of the Israel-Palestinian conflict...

but i'm against terrorist attacks on civilians

Comment

Israel has done a great job of limiting these attacks. Unfortunately these animals slip through the cracks sometimes. They need to take more drastic measures.

Comment

Originally posted by Æthelstan View Post
          i see both sides of the Israel-Palestinian conflict...

but i'm against terrorist attacks on civilians
          There is only one correct side, and its the side of the the only democracy in the middle east, the only place in the middle east where there is a middle class, where people aren't getting their hand chopped off for stealing a loaf of bread or chopping clits off for religion.

Israeli's just want to live in peace, work hard and live a good family life, but unfortunately they live right next door to wild animals that want to take that away from them.

Comment

****ing ******s....

They declare victory even in defeat..dumb****s!.

they will say 1.5 billion of people on earth are ******s.
            But they will not tell you half of those 1.5 billions are illiterate
            a quarter are ******ed and 1/8 are undereducated. "peeleft:

aloha snackbar!

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
              ****ing ******s....

They declare victory even in defeat..dumb****s!.

they will say 1.5 billion of people on earth are ******s.
              But they will not tell you half of those 1.5 billions are illiterate
              a quarter are ******ed and 1/8 are undereducated. "peeleft:

aloha snackbar!
              It's the fastest growing religion because these idiots keep having kids even though they can barely feed themselves. They consider that a victory, as well.

Comment

There is only one correct side, and its the side of the the only democracy in the middle east, the only place in the middle east where there is a middle class, where people aren't getting their hand chopped off for stealing a loaf of bread or chopping clits off for religion.

Israeli's just want to live in peace, work hard and live a good family life, but unfortunately they live right next door to wild animals that want to take that away from them.
                Yet Israel has done its best to wage war of the ME the last few decades through the USA?
                2 sides..

Comment

That's exactly how I look at it myself.

Comment

I think that some Muslims are good people and some that blow stuff up are bad people.

Comment

Working...
                    X